Can the SFA get any more laughable?

Craig53

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder how long it will take that shower of fuckwits to attack the most successful club in world football.sporting integrity don't make me laugh.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When Ian Black was charged I forwarded tweets directly to Regan,the SFA,Doncaster regarding a SFL player who boasted on twitter about his Scottish football bets,and asked why Ian Black was being singled out yet this player is not being charged.

No reply and player never charged.

They have some brass neck!

I've read that article twice and I have no fucking idea what's going on here. Have they actually employed somebody to sit by a phone at 4am in case somebody wants to report a threat to the integrity of Scottish football? :lol:

. More or less they say we have no problem but in case we do well employ somebody to deal with it. Bit like me saying my leg is fine but Ill buy a plaster cast in case one day Ill break it. SFA not fit for fuck all

. More or less they say we have no problem but in case we do well employ somebody to deal with it. Bit like me saying my leg is fine but Ill buy a plaster cast in case one day Ill break it. SFA not fit for fuck all

Just picturing Vince Lunny waiting by the phone in his Batman outfit, ready to spring into action.

As far as I was lead to believe it is for dodgy betting within the game so that anybody within the game ie coaches or players could report phone if the heard of any body connected to betting approaching players or anybody who could influence a game

As far as I was lead to believe it is for dodgy betting within the game so that anybody within the game ie coaches or players could report phone if the heard of any body connected to betting approaching players or anybody who could influence a game

Did Dermot Desmond get the sellick team to play shite in the CL, so that he could offer good odds on sellick winning, to entice the mhanks to bet their giro on sellick winning? Surely they're not that shit every week?