Rangers on tv or film

I was watching an old film (twin town) the other night and they had an actor called Douglas Scott who (I know he was a HIV fan) was wearing a Rangers top during some of the scenes.

I also remember watching porridge years ago when Fletcher remarks that "Mackey only got laid when Rangers beat Celtic" . I was just wondering if anyone else remembers random occasions were the Gers were mentioned during tv programmes or films?

Fringe season 2 episode 7 "Of Human Action"

Noticed near the end a clone of the main character was wearing what looks like a Rangers top.

Characters surname was Carson.

Big part of the plot involved a Teddy Bear

:7325:

picture1sz_zps307cbb8c.png

Did You Know?

Trivia

The football (soccer) top that young Tyler (Cameron Monaghan) is pictured wearing at 42m23s is a Glasgow Rangers top.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1504316/

Sweeney in the 70s. Regan and Carter are after a particularly nasty gang of Scots villains. Carter asks Regan, so whats their form Guv? Regan replies Murder Armed Robbery GBH Extortion, carter says, Wot !, are they Rangers supporters?

Don't know why we complained about that lol. Sounds like a typical decalen remark and comes across as that. On another note, despite not watching coronation street I know who Rosie Webster is and she would definitely of given him a kick in the balls for that

Comment. She's to good looking to be a beast