*** The Official Silk Scarf Missing/Extra List ***

govanblue

If you are missing any scarves or have any extra, please provide basic details below. (How many, which design, missing or extra)

We will then try to match the lists up as best as we can, and see where that leaves us.

Old Design (Lion Rampant)

Missing

trueblue 4 ever

Carsons Army

mac4443

ForeverBlue_Since91

mearns loyal

binsy08

Av*** - SORTED

ps95v7

Sparkle

Smell The Glove

BlairBear - SORTED

EastBelfastGer- SORTED

VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS - SORTED

Extra

Keeps01 x 2

Sk**** x 2 - DONATED (tu)

New Design (stripes)

Missing

Diburnside x 2 - SORTED

Av*** - SORTED

EastBelfastGer - SORTED

DAVIE8CH x 5

Extra

Deadrock 1690 x 2 - DONATED

VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS - DONATED (tu)

Jack1690 x 2 - DONATED (tu)

Additional notes

MrMcCoist – wants to swap his old design for a new design once everything is sorted

ps95v7 – wanted one old design, but received 2 new design, so he has one spare, and maybe one to swap with Mr McCoist?

If ps95v7 wants to do so im more than happy to swap. If he doesnt see this or cant. Im happy to donate my extra one to someone if they should so need it.

I;d also like to make a donation for your sponsors fund govan of something to auction off. thanks :)

If ps95v7 wants to do so im more than happy to swap. If he doesnt see this or cant. Im happy to donate my extra one to someone if they should so need it.

I;d also like to make a donation for your sponsors fund govan of something to auction off. thanks :)

Cheers mate (tu)

The best donation you could make would be the £10 joining fee - then you can call it "our" fund :D

I'll probably try to meet up with those of you with extra scarves (including ps95v7) at the next home game.

I am waiting on two new scarves. One is for a friend, but the other is for me. I am willing to sacrifice my scarf if that helps any.

Cheers mate (tu)

It may well come to that, but I hope not.

I already have you on the list as missing two old design - we'll work on that basis for now till we see where we stand (tu)

• 4 weeks later...