VB in the clear - again

Carsons Dog

When are the police going to have the balls to tell these mock offended Bheasts to fuck off with their malicious complaints?

Fans' site probe is dropped

Published on 16 January 2014

DETECTIVES have dropped a probe into comments and images posted on a Rangers' fans' site because of "insufficient evidence".

Police were investigating the website of the Vanguard Bears, who sponsor Ibrox first team player Robbie Crawford.

The website contains photos of prominent public figures, some dead, with crosses superimposed on to the images.

The photos included one of the late Paul ­McBride QC and another of lawyer Paul McConville, who died in November.

Police Scotland said officers carried out an investigation, but would not proceed with criminal charges.

Rangers previously confirmed the club was "investigating".

Plod need to wisen up to people who waste their time by being perpetually mock offended in malicious attempts to undermine Rangers and its fan base.

It started with the excellent satirical famine song when they got away with it and smelt blood

Someone needs to tell them just to fuck off and get their hole

VB did not have crosses imposed on their faces, that was done by haters. The original image was there for all to see. Probably wasn't the most PC of things to be done, but illegal?

The Cops would be better spending their time nicking those asking for money in support of terrorists outside the Spud Dome, rather than wasting time on bullshit like this.

That's exactly why I had been asking was positive the images had been doctored.

So again the lies are continuing, found to be no evidence against VB yet they still include it anyway.

Police are a waist of time too.

Honestly when are they gonna learn.

Focus if your watching on I'm afraid you have been utterly and totally politicised by the present Scottish government and you should waken up to the terrible Drug, and Social problems we have in Scotland.

DeAL with that and you might help Society.

I'm at a loss with this Country.

Stop wasting our hard earned cash on this stuff please.

VB did not have crosses imposed on their faces, that was done by haters. The original image was there for all to see. Probably wasn't the most PC of things to be done, but illegal?

The Cops would be better spending their time nicking those asking for money in support of terrorists outside the Spud Dome, rather than wasting time on bullshit like this.

The fact they were doctored has been public knowledge for a while. But yet again why let facts get in the way of a story. And nice usage of the word 'insufficient'. 'No' would have been more appropriate.

another failed attempt by the bheast,anyone fancy a bet on their next target? goalposts a nanometre off centre? Fan seen eating fruit in a sectarian manner? Jig eats babies? The blue sea of Ibrox is a coded song about drowning tims at birth? oh wait.......I'm giving them ideas there

Plod need to wisen up to people who waste their time by being perpetually mock offended in malicious attempts to undermine Rangers and its fan base.

It started with the excellent satirical famine song when they got away with it and smelt blood

Someone needs to tell them just to fuck off and get their hole

First time I've heard the famine song being described as that.

Wee Davie Leggat will be sharpening his crayons as we write this.

From his demented blog 12th Dec

The only privileges Vanguard Bears will be getting will be the ones earned for good behaviour inside the Bar-L. And as for access? When Vanguard are banged up, they will also be banned from Ibrox.

He's a horrible twisted old alkie toad bastard

Wee Davie Leggat will be sharpening his crayons as we write this.

From his demented blog 12th Dec

The only privileges Vanguard Bears will be getting will be the ones earned for good behaviour inside the Bar-L. And as for access? When Vanguard are banged up, they will also be banned from Ibrox.

Poisonous wee bastard. But it shows how far he has sunk when he's been reduced to attacking his own. The rancid cockroach is finished.

the photos included one of the late Paul ­McBride QC and another of lawyer Paul McConville, who died in November.

Okay don't laugh or slate me too badly. I was travelling most of November and didn't know about McConville passing, me thinks a wee drink is in order tonight. Be heading to the bookies soon as I'm just waiting on Philthy 3arses for the treble.

Police are a waist of time too.

Honestly when are they gonna learn.

Focus if your watching on I'm afraid you have been utterly and totally politicised by the present Scottish government and you should waken up to the terrible Drug, and Social problems we have in Scotland.

DeAL with that and you might help Society.

I'm at a loss with this Country.

Stop wasting our hard earned cash on this stuff please.

Police are under unnecessary pressure from Adolf Salmond and Herman McKaskill who are hell bent on turning Scotland into a police state.

The mock offence needs to stop, and regrettably all sides are guilty of it now!

People are being prosecuted and going to jail for things that would of been considered wasting police time not that long ago.

Sadly the can of worms is well and truely opened ... only carrying on the trend of throwing this, the Soldiers getting cleared yesterday and the Lennon abuser not guilty last week will put a lid on things ... Limmy was unfortunate in between however