Players refuse 15% wage cut?

Costly

I'm not sure that terminating a contract necessarily means you need to pay the rest of that contract up, particularly if it was for underperformance in their role. Although that could get messy legally and you probably know more about that than I.

I'm sure though, and it escapes me who exactly, said Media House were consultants rather than employees, so that would make it a lot easier and cheaper. That may have been written for them by Jack though, so its likely a load off bollocks.

Unfortunately contracts in football are like pretty much no others anywhere. They more often than not mean an employee would receive a minimum of 12 months pay off. Im sure i read that Media House were on a rolling contract, though i have no idea when the renewal of that is or if it is 100% true. I do believe though when it comes to renewal, Wallace will bin them. (tu)

The sooner we get back to the basics of what being Rangers is all about ,the better.

By basics I mean being a Football Club pure and simple - turning out on the pitch on match days and playing for us, the supporters.

We must have a fan buy-out as soon as possible with a scheme for Season Ticket holders to make an extra i.

`contribution of perhaps £25.00 per month which would bring an income of £5,000,000 as a continuous income stream each year if 20,000 of us go this route

I'm in work and can't be bothered going through the accounts, I'm certainly not the most financial savvy guy in the world, but it tells you in the accounts the circa £5m we spent on EH, the Albion and stadium upgrades, namely wifi, new advertisement boards and the TV screens.

Most if not all of which would be capital expenditure and therefore have zero impact on the p&l.

The argument about many of the 1 off costs is therefore nonsensical!

Most if not all of which would be capital expenditure and therefore have zero impact on the p&l.

The argument about many of the 1 off costs is therefore nonsensical!

It's really not it's in the expenditure in our accounts. There really is no way to go against this, it's there in black and white.