is it still possible to go onto administration....

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have no creditors at the moment. After we finally spend the last of the IPO cash that will change as we continue to have to pay wages and bills.

I dont see it happening before April - and i never thought it would happen again frankly - but the closer we get to April with no solution to our ongoing monthly losses, the more likely it gets.

It's possible that Bill Gates could be behind Blue Pitch Holdings.

Administration isn't going to happen, not unless something changes massively. We're in a position where, if necessary, the board could bring forward season ticket renewal dates if necessary to bring in funds. Until the board start looking at this option then I don't think there's need to worry. They won't apply for administration before exhausting every potential revenue stream: people are scaremongering at the moment.

As soon as you run out of money i.e. can't pay the players then its dead simple you asked the players to take a pay cut and they refused so they brought it on themselves. BDO come in and get shot of big lee Cribari Perry etc and then you get the club back -25 points but still able to win the championship and your just in time to ask the mugs for the season ticket money. Sorted!

As soon as you run out of money i.e. can't pay the players then its dead simple you asked the players to take a pay cut and they refused so they brought it on themselves. BDO come in and get shot of big lee Cribari Perry etc and then you get the club back -25 points but still able to win the championship and your just in time to ask the mugs for the season ticket money. Sorted!

Reekin

As long as we have assets to sell (top players) and no debt there's no chance of going into admin.

Players either take a wage cut or we sell them, many wouldn't get the wages they're on at the moment, if they took a cut now there's every chance they'll be on better ones next season.

Of course it is possible but why mention the word "administration" before we know any of the facts?

Wallace has said from the beginning that we needed to slash the wage bills and no1 batted an eye lid, infact most people agreed. Now he has set the wheels in motion people want to hit the panic button?