Would everyone be happy....

Redwhiteandblue

To pay SPL price seadon ticket money next season?

Just to get our finances sorted.

I don't want us to sign anymore players till January next year, we're good enough already to make it to January next season, then we could sign a couple of SPL quality players and get a few players to sign pre-contract for the SPl and a couple more in the summer window before the SPL starts.

No because we can't keep operating on a basis where the fans are expected to find the club! SPL prices are ridicliously high and the board have to find a way to run our club as a sustainable business! Asking the fans fork out whilst we are paying a bloated squad and staff base ridiclious money is not the way forward!

No because we can't keep operating on a basis where the fans are expected to find the club! SPL prices are ridicliously high and the board have to find a way to run our club as a sustainable business! Asking the fans fork out whilst we are paying a bloated squad and staff base ridiclious money is not the way forward!

I agree with this to a degree. The board cannot rely on the generosity of our support for ever and need to be clear that we expect the club to live within its means. That being said a cash injection is needed and if the board could be trusted to use the funds properly I would be happy for prices to go up. (I'm not a season ticket holder though, so...)

I would, but only on the condition that a coherent plan was developed going forward. If, for example, I was told the extra cash was to be used to fund the setting up of a scouting system (just an example) or some other useful purpose I'd say go for it. They'll need to go up the following season anyway, to allow for higher wages and a gradually improved squad.

whats to say they don't learn from this episode and it keeps on happening, i hardly go as it is due to work but if i did i'd have to say no because why should the fans have to fork out for the mistakes from the board and the rejects ally sign?

Same mistakes over and over without Any change.

First signs of Insanity.

Its all a question of trust ,do you trust the current management to spend the extra money on improving the playing start and do you trust the board to run the club ? I think this season we have overspent without improving too much !

Its too much to pay for the division. The Club would need to give STHs more for their money, both in the short term (a good few free cup matches) and in the log term (develop a scouting network). Many sweeteners would be required.

You would need all that to pay an extra £100 for your season ticket? Fuck me

You would need all that to pay an extra £100 for your season ticket? Fuck me

I think that's what would be required to sustain STH numbers. It's a significant jump in price. If I got nothing extra back I'd be sorely disappointed.

I would will almost certainly renew regardless. How many others would though? It's a big ask for our supporters.