Operation EUTree

Carsons Dog

Give it until 7am before someone, maybe BP9 comes in and makes an arse of himself.

This from a man. Who calls Ally 'that bastard' and starts a thread but hides his bigotry behind a 'friend' to have a sectarian pop at Jon daly !

Laughable :lol: :lol:

This from a man. Who calls Ally 'that bastard' and starts a thread but hides his bigotry behind a 'friend' to have a sectarian pop at Jon daly !

Laughable :lol: :lol:

The friend is a well known guy to a lot on here and I'd love to see you say that to his face you wee runt of a man

The friend is a well known guy to a lot on here and I'd love to see you say that to his face you wee runt of a man

Wow - now your hiding behind your 'friends' while calling me names and poking your head up 'cause ur friend will save ye! - Just what I needed - a good laugh.

I've bookmarked that as it deserves more time to read and study at a later time. No football until Monday anyway, so I've the whole weekend to peruse over it. Looks like a good read at a glance anyway. :thumbup:

Oh and one other thing ya wee runt

I don't know if you noticed but if I wanted to call Daly a Fenian bastard or anything else then I'd say it myself rather than pretend a mate said it

You should know that by now

Like when you called Ally 'That Bastard' and then tried to blame the drink, while grovelling and apologising the next day - is that what it is - you need drink to be brave on an anonomous internet forum - you are a laugh a post just now.

Like when you called Ally 'That Bastard' and then tried to blame the drink, while grovelling and apologising the next day - is that what it is - you need drink to be brave on an anonomous internet forum - you are a laugh a post just now.

I apologised for calling him it on here as it was against recent rules that BP put up

It's called doing the decent thing

I don't apologise for disliking the shite the comes out with in the media and him as a manager

Your the biggest joke figure on here

You said you'd rather go hillwalking than go to games that sums wee freaks like you up

Remember at the start of our 'admin',someone posted a chart showing all the players,thru Govn and business with links leading back to Septic.Seem to remember it being slapped down by some on here at the time.Seems to me that whoever it was that posted that chart were well ahead of the game.