Directors should cut their wages

TheLawMan

which is less (the 650) that bain pocketed on his tod

the board should be slashing costs, removing all deadwood, removing those who were behind the reqs and introducing a self financing business model

until they remove "the good friends of the show" they will be trying to make changes with one hand tied behind their back

Rangers fans would do well to consider who leaked this story and to whom rather than the story itself.

Just to try and nail this shit. Last year we paid circa £1.7m to Directors over 13 months.

I reckon the current board are on circa £650k maximum. (tu)

Can you source this 650k figure lawman.Dont doubt you, just prefer to have the backup for when im in the pub later arguing with ally loyal and sack the board types.

Can you source this 650k figure lawman.Dont doubt you, just prefer to have the backup for when im in the pub later arguing with ally loyal and sack the board types.

Unfortunately there is no source to it. For a breakdown though based on knowledge, background and history, Wallace 250k, Stockbridge 200k, Somers 50k, crighton and Easdsles £30k each. The remainder would be "on costs" to HMRC. (tu)

Who leaked the story?

And should we consider it more or less than the paper chosen for the scripted Q&A with Wallace?

probably someone who fratenises with folk who hate our very existence and utilise their positions, within the media, to do us damage

alas that hasn't narrowed it down much and therein lies the problem

Unfortunately there is no source to it. For a breakdown though based on knowledge, background and history, Wallace 250k, Stockbridge 200k, Somers 50k, crighton and Easdsles £30k each. The remainder would be "on costs" to HMRC.

Thanks.

For me in this blame and accusation culture three comparative cost figures need highlighted to all and sundry.

Current year / season v Last Year for

1. The board

2. The Management Team

3. The Playing Squad

I know other operating costs need to be addressed too, but there's no mud slinging attached to these compared to the 3 above.

Can anyone help, I'm not the best at interrogating P&Ls and annual accounts. Cheers