Wallace is the first person on the board I've fully trusted in a long time

GOAT

I was always edgy about Whyte, the whole mystery Lanarkshire billioniare bullshit story in the paper set the alarm bells ringing.

I never full trusted Green, or any of the previous board.

I do trust Wallace, there is something about him that makes me believe he is here to sort this mess out. His CV says it all, and I don't think he would risk that to con us, or bleed us dry as some seem to claim.

So let the guy get on with his job, stop worrying and lets watch this guy sort us out.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with you 100% Goat, my worry is not Wallace, my worry is will he be allowed to do what he needs to do!

Because, if that guy walks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's going to stop him?

The big investors will be backing him 100% he's stopping us leaking money like a sieve, which will help with future investment as well. I know if I had major money to invest in Rangers I wouldn't touch us until we are a tight ship financially.

Graham Wallace is the man who inherited a lada and is expected to turn it into a Ferrari (our financial situation and not Rangers itself) he is not going to destroy a reputation built over many years at the top of the British game to be a mouthpiece for spivs so i also trust him totally.

Would be a lot happier if stockbridge went, a FD who presided over a £40mill cash burn.......

See tbh, it might only be a matter of time. The fact he's asked for this other finance guy to come in and offer advice instead of Stockbridge might show the writings on the wall for him.

Agree with you 100% Goat, my worry is not Wallace, my worry is will he be allowed to do what he needs to do!

Because, if that guy walks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this happens then it's alarm bells big style for me.

He needs to be allowed to get this sorted.

Whyte even looked a dodgy twat no one knew him and I was cautious of him ,but CG I trusted thought he would have taught for us.

I was always edgy about Whyte, the whole mystery Lanarkshire billioniare bullshit story in the paper set the alarm bells ringing.

I never full trusted Green, or any of the previous board.

I do trust Wallace, there is something about him that makes me believe he is here to sort this mess out. His CV says it all, and I don't think he would risk that to con us, or bleed us dry as some seem to claim.

So let the guy get on with his job, stop worrying and lets watch this guy sort us out.

He does seem to know what he's talking about which is good.

Don't think a will fully trust anyone on a Rangers board for a while after what happened with Whyte etc.

It's a shame we never had Wallace instead of Mather. Mather seemed a decent guy but I think he was well out of his depth at the size of a club like Rangers.

I have faith that Wallace will steady the ship & get us on a sound financial footing which means there may be some tough times ahead but necessary for the ling term future of our great club.

Keep the faith Bears. Onwards & upwards. WATP