Wallace is the first person on the board I've fully trusted in a long time

GOAT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He seems to have the credentials and I'm very hopeful. I wonder if his hiring an outside financial consultant means he doesn't trust our board (Stockbridge specifically) to give him straight and accurate answers.

I must admit I was a little disappointed with the handling of the cuts proposal. Lee mcCulloch should not have been left to address his team mates. Wallace should have spoke to the group himself. It also looked a little desperate. Better to have quietly sought clubs for the underachievers than have this public debacle.

The guy won the AGM by about 60% doubt it's that simple

That is my worry - he has the backing from major shareholders, despite pissing away £40M. What does that say about our major shareholders, unless they know where the money has gone?

How can we FULLY trust someone we hardly know?

It will be a long time before I even tentatively trust a director never mind fully trust one without any evidence to suggest he warrants such faith.

I fully trusted Whyte - until I heard him speak and then knew he was a complete cunt

That is my worry - he has the backing from major shareholders, despite pissing away £40M. What does that say about our major shareholders, unless they know where the money has gone?

Read the accounts...(tu)

How can we FULLY trust someone we hardly know?

Nothing would surprise me these days. A lot fans trusted Green even while he was clearly talking mountains of complete and utter shite almost every time he opened his cake hole.

So we've broken the law? Is that what you're telling me? I'm assuming you've told the police about this?

Breaking the law? Nobody said that.

I am implying that a good financial accountant can write the financial breakdown in a way that meets the law but hides facts to the standard punter.

Breaking the law? Nobody said that.

I am implying that a good financial accountant can write the financial breakdown in a way that meets the law but hides facts to the standard punter.

That would suggest the accounts are lying. So we've broken the law, so when are you going to report it?

That would suggest the accounts are lying. So we've broken the law, so when are you going to report it?

No it does not, it means that a financial person can explain an account better than a working man who owns a share.

If those who audit the accounts can understand what is being said but the punter cannot, is that breaking the law or spinning it?

No it does not, it means that a financial person can explain an account better than a working man who owns a share.

If those who audit the accounts can understand what is being said but the punter cannot, is that breaking the law or spinning it?

WTF are you talking about? How can you put a spin on a £14m loss? :lol: