Wallace is the first person on the board I've fully trusted in a long time

GOAT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of comments about BS on here. I have no evidence to support his ability as a financial expert nor do I have any facts available to show he is doing a bad job at Rangers.

Graham Wallace come from an accountancy, financial background and surely should be able to spot irregularities, deliberate or otherwise, in the clubs finances. If he finds enough ammunition to support the theory that BS is incompetent then surely he will terminate him?

Many of the 'Sons of Mini' point to PM's ability as a 'financial genius' and his CV. Surely if PM is as financially astute as some would have us believe and BS is either 'corrupt' or 'incompetent', PM would have been able to produce a 'smoking gun' at the AGM?

As this didn't happen it brings into question what kind of job Stockbridge is doing? He has just this week received a positive review from Ian Hart. Is he really the 'corrupt, incompetent buffoon' some would have us believe or is he just seen as an easy target for the rebels and their followers?

I have said before and will say again, if BS is not fit for purpose then GW will spot it and punt his ars3 out of the door, until then i am not going to wet my panties over it.

Oh and it is not only GW who will be going over the accounts but also the LSE, they tend to be fairly financially astute.

So this inuendo about "I looked at the accounts and many a tale can be hidden by a good bent financial account" is a joke to be honest, what financial qualifications do you have that the LSE do not have? Maybe you can get a new job huh?