*****The Official Forfar v Rangers Thread*****

AlCapone

Daly needs some time on the bench, well out of form

Who do we put in with Clark out, McKay on loan, Jig established at CB and Allys reluctance to play a youth player there only leaves Daly. Dont get me wrong id love young Danny Stoney or someone to get a start ahead of Daly but it just aint happening.

Poor Andy Little i forgot all about him doh

Who do we put in with Clark out, McKay on loan, Jig established at CB and Allys reluctance to play a youth player there only leaves Daly. Dont get me wrong id love young Danny Stoney or someone to get a start ahead of Daly but it just aint happening.

Just saw the length of Clark's injury.

I'd still put Little up there or move McCulloch up they proved themselves at this sort of level last season, but unlikely to happen.

Just saw the length of Clark's injury.

I'd still put Little up there or move McCulloch up they proved themselves at this sort of level last season, but unlikely to happen.

Yeah i forgot about Andy :lol: probably more deserving than Daly but Ally just wont drop the big man its guaranteed he will play every game if fit.

Yeah i forgot about Andy :lol: probably more deserving than Daly but Ally just wont drop the big man its guaranteed he will play every game if fit.

Pretty poor tbh at 31 he's hardly a long term option either. Yes Daly's been a better signing overall than I expected and not saying he needs punted or anything but fact is he's bang out of form just now.

Pretty poor tbh at 31 he's hardly a long term option either. Yes Daly's been a better signing overall than I expected and not saying he needs punted or anything but fact is he's bang out of form just now.

A rest would do him good and theres more than Jon in that category but then we get back to squad rotation and Ally is no Pellegrini that's for sure.

With suspensions to Peralta and Black and Clarks untimely injury it's a real chance for Ally to freshen things up with a bit of youth,pace,energy etc.

Won't happen tho. Foster,Smith,Faure et al will be shoe-horned into the side who will plod their way thru another turgid 90 mins.

With all that said,I'll accept 1-0.......can't wait!

Still racking up the assists. There's more to his game than goalscoring.

Daly needs a rest simple as that, or are you trying to say he the only player capable of creating chances for others. Daly has struggled since his dad died, give him a game or two off let him show he is hungry cause at the minute he just isn't wanting to play going by his lack of movement and lathergic plays at times

Daly needs a rest simple as that, or are you trying to say he the only player capable of creating chances for others. Daly has struggled since his dad died, give him a game or two off let him show he is hungry cause at the minute he just isn't wanting to play going by his lack of movement and lathergic plays at times

I don't believe I did say he's the only one capable of creating chances or anything like it.

Are you a body language expert?

Monday night football is as pish as Friday nights are great!

Bell

Faure

Jig

Mohsni

Wallace

Law

Macleod

Crawford

Little

Aird

Daly

With all the other pish kicking off just now will take any type of win and performance and move on to next week