*****The Official Forfar v Rangers Thread*****

AlCapone

That right there would tell me the players are motivated by money and greed rather than the club. It is ally's job to get that motivated and up for the game

I agree , but it didnt happen pre-admin when we went on a losing run, dont be kidded by players only playing for the jersey, doesn't happen nowadays.

Would go 4-4-2, same back four as previous weeks. Aird on one wing, Templeton on the other with MacLeod and Law in the middle. Daly and Little leading the line.

Think we'll scrape by to be honest maybe a one or two goal win, be good to get a 20 point lead in place though if we can get victory (tu)

Just in case no ones noticed....we have a game on Monday night, could be a tricky away tie at Forfar with them sitting 5th in the league.

5th in the league is mid table remember :lol:

sheesh i dont know how to call this one; could be a close game....but then again Rangers could come out and hammer the loons.

dodgy pitch and all

I think I will go for it being a close game, maybe 1-0 or 2-1 to Rangers

think it'll be a 2-0 win, don't think players will be affected too much by the recent outpourings in the press.

on another note though, the OP didn't half fuck up creating an Official thread, literally a shambles with all the errors in adding asterisks.

I'm increasingly finding it difficult to bet on us these days. I just never know what team will turn up. The free scoring team full of players putting on an excellent display, or the increasingly normal bunch of tired looking players struggling just to get a goal.

It's cold tonight and it's on plastic, so I'll be over the blue moon if we just get a win.

Forfar are the only team to have beaten us this season so far....all be it when we had 'last seasons team' on the pitch. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a tight affair with one goal in it. 2-1 away win imo! :pipe: Hope for a much bigger win though!!

Is it on BT Sport per chance?

Yes.