Ally: I side with my Players

North Rd

Your definition of results differs from mine.

Paying 6 million a year to 56 pros, fielding bench's a player short regardless and struggling away to part timers is most certainly the opposite of what I'd expect from a competent manager.

The only thing I've awakened to is the facts.

number 1 we dont pay 56 pros , of the so-called 56 who include youngsters , the pro youth kids are not being paid and a lot of the other youngsters are on expenses ...so we will put that statement of yours down to shite...

i can name may SPL teams who struggle against these part time teams motherwell or how about the scum with 30 million wage bill struggling against part time players Arbroath, yes its that easy because you say part time

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Ally is a weak manager then? He was forced to sign Foster and Smith and loan out players who could have done the same job for less money and probably far less consternation from the support?

Glad that's cleared up.

if you hated any other manager enough to scrutinize all their transfers , im sure you would come up with just as many failures

number 1 we dont pay 56 pros , of the so-called 56 who include youngsters , the pro youth kids are not being paid and a lot of the other youngsters are on expenses ...so we will put that statement of yours down to shite...

i can name may SPL teams who struggle against these part time teams motherwell or how about the scum with 30 million wage bill struggling against part time players Arbroath, yes its that easy because you say part time

Went a with a bench a man down when there are ample bodies at the club, pro/pro youth/here cos Ally knows there da, whatever you want to call it.

Away and play point scoring with someone else whilst the grown ups talk shop.

if you hated any other manager enough to scrutinize all their transfers , im sure you would come up with just as many failures

I dont know why you and certain other posters seem to so determined to put my points down to hatred? Seems strange when all I've done is defend the man for 18 months on here, at the games, on FB, twitter, just about anywhere in fact. Named a son after him.

Can't be legit reasons though, nah nah, must be hate. Lets just go with hate then I can just dismiss any point put across, however salient or reasoned, especially one's I cant argue with. Fuck, I dont even have to read the posts now, because its just hatred.

You're not dealing with an idiot here mate.

Went a with a bench a man down when there are ample bodies at the club, pro/pro youth/here cos Ally knows there da, whatever you want to call it.

Away and play point scoring with someone else whilst the grown ups talk shop.

you should try kerrydale st you will all be one big happy family slagging ALLY ..

Don't think anyone hates Ally.

They are just angry at a number of aspects of his managerial tenure at Rangers.

I expect Ally to take a bit of flack over the way we are playing , but some of the things he is being critisized for is pathetic , the club is a shambles from board level down , , but it would seem ALLY IS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1 on here

I expect Ally to take a bit of flack over the way we are playing , but some of the things he is being critisized for is pathetic , the club is a shambles from board level down , , but it would seem ALLY IS PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1 on here

Maybe Ally should take your advice and leave for kerrydale street.

He knows where it is, its where all his pals in the press hang out.

What has he been criticised for that you consider to be 'pathetic'?

99% of the criticism I've seen from sensible posters is justified.

What has he been criticised for that you consider to be 'pathetic'?

99% of the criticism I've seen from sensible posters is justified.

stop fecking arse licking the posters on here and grow a set

look at any post from that loonball host sheer obsessed hatred

another snide scummy dig i see ...deffo see haterd seeping out of you

Sure you can, through the internet.

Meanwhile my boyhood hero is liaising with people who were complicit in what they STILL claim was our demise.

People who are determined that you and I, by virtue of being Rangers supporters, are bigots, Nazi's, racists and everything in between.

You carry on with your strawman shite. Intelligent people can see through that pish.

Ally needs to realise that there is a fine line to tread between being a gaffer and a shop steward. This is a basic mistake made by inexperienced managers of people.

A boss should be a boss and lead and execute the company's vision.

Players are a means to reach that vision.

Ally has only done what every other manager in the country does ( excluding wenger). Hes been given a budget by the money men and hes spent it , theyve given him the budget so we all buy shares and to fool us into thinking we could compete in the cups .Now judging Mccoists managerial skills is a different subject with the resource he has been given . Richard Gough's column in the sun today is spot on in my opinion

Its that or "Burn Ally at the stake, cut him into 6 pieces scatter them across the globe and eat his heart at the vatican" brigade.

Choose a side! Choooooooooooose!!!!

My line is clear, the club.

If Ally needs to stop his sh1t or be moved on then so be it. the play and the players needs to improve.

PS Nobody is talking about hating Ally so please try and grow up a wee bit and not get hysterical.

My line is clear, the club.

If Ally needs to stop his sh1t or be moved on then so be it. the play and the players needs to improve.

PS Nobody is talking about hating Ally so please try and grow up a wee bit and not get hysterical.

Are they not? Could have fooled me. Pretty sure I've been told constantly for 2 days that the "hatred is oozing out of me".

Well the reqs do tend to say that a fair bit, along with give Ally another year routine, but I am of the opinion if it is not improving with our players and wages spent then it is not going to get a hell of a lot better next year. So why waste another 12 months? I can blame the manager for not fielding a team with a good formation or filling a bench when we have around 50 of 56 players available in the squad.

As to the "hatred oozing out of you" can't say I have been too upset with your views, although like everyone I have the right to see another way.