Brian Bowman Apology

edmiston 1

I would like to offer my sincere unreserved apology to any member of Rangers Media or Rangers supporters that I may have offended with my comments on Radio Clyde.

I do have my thoughts and suspicions on the Rangers Board and will not rest till Rangers are clean with a Board we can all get behind.

I only want the best for Rangers.

Going forward I do reserve the right to speak my mind and go on whatever platform there is to discuss Rangers and football however I take on Board the fact any comments I make must not be damaging to my club or play into the hands of others.

Once again sincere apology to all I offended

Brian Bowman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to offer my sincere unreserved apology to any member of Rangers Media or Rangers supporters that I may have offended with my comments on Radio Clyde.

I do have my thoughts and suspicions on the Rangers Board and will not rest till Rangers are clean with a Board we can all get behind.

Going forward I do reserve the right to speak my mind and go on whatever platform there is to discuss Rangers and football however I take on Board the fact any comments I make must not be damaging to my club or play into the hands of others.

Brian Bowman

i for one was not offended by anything you said Brian, it takes a big man to apologise and fair play to you for that, see the thing is brian most of the tarriers i know come away with the sort of stuff you do. can you explain that ?why give them the ball when we have it?

Brian Bowman

Takes a big man to apologize like that, nothing you said offended me m8. (tu)

Fair play to you Brian. As has been said, it takes a big man to do so and I sincerely hope you bare it in mind when talking to fellow fans off air.

It's a (tu) from me.

One of the few who has taken stock of what he said, how it was portrayed and had the balls to admit he was wrong.

I still think Brian you have to take a step back and let nature run its course. If things are as black and white as you claim there is no need to speak to enemies of Rangers FC.

Didn't hear what was said so can't be offended. However, I must give credit where credit is due for the apology. My gripe is not with people expressing their opinion but claiming to be "fans' representatives". They may represent a group of fans but tend to imply they represent the majority.

...Really could,nt give a shit either way...

but while your there...could you ask the the skid marks that run radio snyde if they,d like to do a programme on exactly how much advantage ra shellac have gained from their dodgy land deals with Glasgow city council.. and soft loans granted to them from the Co-operative bank....

Fair play Brian .Do yourself a favour .Dont call Snyde .If you have anything negative to say about Rangers they will be falling over themselves to get you on .If however you want to be positive about our club there is a fair chance you won't get on .Apply the opposite to the rodents .I had a phone call back last week while I was in Budapest from Lorraine Herbiston .She buttered me up just like she does with everyone .They just can't and won't agree their show is debating everything Rangers yet eluding to many of the beggars misdemeanors .Its Hush hush there .She says that the Rangers situation is big news and the unwashed situation is totally different .Thats twice I've spoke to her and it's a waste of time in truth .The show is rancid to the core and IMO there are only two choices .Listen and be angry or don't listen and come on here and speak to good like minded bears .