Brian Bowman Apology

edmiston 1

Brian, from a staunch Rangers man to another, your apology is extremely well received.

I would not say you had to do this, but that speaks for tour character. We all want what is best for the rangers.

So in that respect I'll say to you to remember the cry of No Surrender towards any enemies of our club.

If our club has greater transparency through your efforts then all the best to you.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for apologies Brian , your comments were only through sheer determination to protect your club and also to get to the bottom of the chain of events and who has been involved in our troubles . Credit for compiling a dossier and handing it over to police . Criticism towards you on here is mainly due to siding with the req's , who in all honesty lost alot of support in the weeks coming up to the agm and also you allegedly told inaccuracies in your call about Irvines wages who really shouldn't be earning a wage from our club anyway .We get your passion , no apathy on your part . Cheers Brian.

Angry he isnt ED who is back ED remains banned and we have this guy.

Don't be angry its completely unnecessary. ED may be gone but, like Dr Who, there may be a regeneration in a different form! :wink:

Like you I much preferred his good old Glasgow banter from some of the pish we get from a few newer posters.

Don't be angry its completely unnecessary. ED may be gone but, like Dr Who, there may be a regeneration in a different form! :wink:

Like you I much preferred his good old Glasgow banter from some of the pish we get from a few newer posters.

Oh, what I'd give for some of ED's Friday Glasgow Banter :uk:

Some of the abuse our own "supporters' dish out to our own is disgraceful

We need a David Murray again because it's sure as shit Rangers supporters will never run our club. I remember the "we deserve better" campaign, I don't think we do

A bullshitter. Jog on.

choochooblue. Would you not rather the dossier was about dodgy land deals - also should that not have been mentioned on RC?

There is a dossier on their land deals just now which you can see through the investigations of Alan Parker , Bill Poole , John Stevens & a few more who have been working hard since the start of 2013 . Thistleman from RM has attempted to get on ClydeSSB to highlight land deals to no avail , a few bears have got through but not been allowed to go very far , so the the land deal dossier is a slow burner .When EU commission make the Celtic state aid a 'Formal' investigation then our press cannot ignore it , Brian Bowman has concern only for the club he loves , tell me what is wrong with that ? Land deals & a crime against our club are separate issues .

Some of the abuse our own "supporters' dish out to our own is disgraceful

We need a David Murray again because it's sure as shit Rangers supporters will never run our club. I remember the "we deserve better" campaign, I don't think we do

If you mean a single owner then there are pros and cons to that of which we know plenty (especially the cons) but a ego maniac with a reckless streak as wide as Alan Brazils arsehole we do not need, not one bit.

I would like to offer my sincere unreserved apology to any member of Rangers Media or Rangers supporters that I may have offended with my comments on Radio Clyde.

I do have my thoughts and suspicions on the Rangers Board and will not rest till Rangers are clean with a Board we can all get behind.

I only want the best for Rangers.

Going forward I do reserve the right to speak my mind and go on whatever platform there is to discuss Rangers and football however I take on Board the fact any comments I make must not be damaging to my club or play into the hands of others.

Once again sincere apology to all I offended

Brian Bowman

Well done