The media bias just gets more obvious. They are the Untrustables.

OlegKuznetsov

In the last couple of days, I have witnessed Raman Bardwaj question Ally in a manner more suited to some interrogation akin to that in a clichéd cop movie, heard an entire panel on Radio Scotland imply that another administration is looming and Snyde trying to outdo them. Over the same period, the whitewashed statement from the other side of the city has been swallowed in whole, with no consideration given to the factual evidence relating to land deals and cheap loans.

Raman's performance was shocking as he asked Ally if he agreed or disagreed with the players and did that bring him into disagreement with the board. Was administration inevitable? Was something worse about to happen? I was waiting for him to ask if he'd ever crept a mile or two over the speed limit or returned a library book a couple of days late. Never seen Raman act like that before, but for me, that was banning material.

Radio Scotland's panel all agreed we had to sell players, but nobody would want them, apart from Wallace, but he won't go and would only raise half a million. Doom was certain and Rangers fans should just slit their wrists before administration inevitably happens. Nobody considered that Wallace was an asset who wanted to stay and may be worth several million when back in the top tier or European competition.

My experience of Delacunt's rant was limited, but it did include a few lines about how preposterous it is to suggest that the untrustable club in the east end of the city benefited from being sold land at bizarrely low rates only to revalue it much higher for a generous loan from an overly Cooperative Bank. We know this to be preposterous because the untrustable club told us this.

The only thing we can take from this is that the media cohort in Scotland is deeply untrustworthy and should be labeled accordingly The Untrustables.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The media in general and tabloid press in particular should never be trusted! The lies, sensationalism and misinformation ruins lives and villainises individuals and institutions.....the problem is so many people still react to what the read and worse believe it!

Always remember the classic scene in the "Till Death Us Do Part" film where Alf was sitting on the khasi in 1939. He reached up for a sheet of newspaper. The look of satisfaction on his face when he saw it had a photograph of Hitler on it was priceless. I would feel the same about Speirs et al.

Opinions are like arseholes unfortunately our media is all about who is the biggest arsehole. Bardwaj has in the passed been pulled up on twitter about his behaviour and his interrogating technics toward McCoist which would have seen him slung out on his ear had it been Lemon on that occasion he was quick to apologise(via Twitter) which seem rather hollow now in light of his current behaviour.

It is unfortunate that the bastard Jack`s remit does not extend to the rest of the Rangers staff when it comes to the dirt tricks but he still trouser the cash none the rest

Oleg, what pisses me right off is that our board and club officials still go to these biased, overtly hostile media outlets when they have the "official" Rangers Media outlets. I really struggle to understand the logic of this. If they use their own outlets what they say is more difficult to manipulate and if misquoted is easier to refute. It seems like an incredibly easy operational stance for the club to take.

Oleg, what pisses me right off is that our board and club officials still go to these biased, overtly hostile media outlets when they have the "official" Rangers Media outlets. I really struggle to understand the logic of this. If they use their own outlets what they say is more difficult to manipulate and if misquoted is easier to refute. It seems like an incredibly easy operational stance for the club to take.

yeah but can we stop our staff and manager going to these outlets?

yeah but can we stop our staff and manager going to these outlets?

Malvern, that's why I said club officials, that would include the managerial and operational staff if they are speaking on Rangers related subjects.

I agree with most of that but there will be contract obligations towards certain media outlets for managers and players.

That said, the board should not be giving exclusive interviews to any outlet that displays an overtly negative agenda towards the Club.

Certain people should be banned or threatened with banning. This sort of coverage jeopardises share price and possible future investment.

Will the Club and fans ever get fair representation in the media? Of course, out with Scotland, we get more positive coverage.

Until we threaten, scream and carry on like bheasts at the slightest hint of accusations we will never shake off the mhedias open season on us and tbh even if we did we still wouldn't as in a republican, Union hating Proddy hating Rangers hating Scotland we are now the real persecuted minority. Make no mistake about that celtic could be involved with another kiddy rape scandal but if Graham Wallace farted on the same day then thats all the mhedia need for another sweep sweep job. Ive given up on Scotland now and i thank my parents immensely for making sure i was raised in England.

Until we threaten, scream and carry on like bheasts at the slightest hint of accusations we will never shake off the mhedias open season on us and tbh even if we did we still wouldn't as in a republican, Union hating Proddy hating Rangers hating Scotland we are now the real persecuted minority. Make no mistake about that celtic could be involved with another kiddy rape scandal but if Graham Wallace farted on the same day then thats all the mhedia need for another sweep sweep job. Ive given up on Scotland now and i thank my parents immensely for making sure i was raised in England.

Quite ironic you're in Salford which is full of taigs.

I wish we gave up on Scotland and joined a league in England or almost anywhere.

I wish we gave up on Scotland and joined a league in England or almost anywhere.

If we could of im sure we would of but it just wasn't that easy and what tiny chance there was died when Green took the money and ran i think he might of been able to find a way in time but sadly we seem stuck now in a backwards footballing nation who seem to think not having every club going under is some kind of achievement.

If we could of im sure we would of but it just wasn't that easy and what tiny chance there was died when Green took the money and ran i think he might of been able to find a way in time but sadly we seem stuck now in a backwards footballing nation who seem to think not having every club going under is some kind of achievement.

Good summation.