The media bias just gets more obvious. They are the Untrustables.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we could of im sure we would of but it just wasn't that easy and what tiny chance there was died when Green took the money and ran i think he might of been able to find a way in time but sadly we seem stuck now in a backwards footballing nation who seem to think not having every club going under is some kind of achievement.

Green was chased out by the enemy within

Everyone knows that sensationalising stories sells papers and gets people to phone into the stations don't they?

Don't listen to the station if you're going to be annoyed about it, don't read the papers for the same reason. I could give less of a shit what they say about us, I really could.

Lastly, Wallace will never be worth several million. That's a wild estimation.

Sir David Murray gave us the same advice. That didnt turn out too well.

Green was chased out by the enemy within

Partly but he could of stayed, maybe taken a back seat for a while I loved his candor and his antagonistic attitude towards our enemy's but he left without even a whimper and i think he was happy to have made his cash and get out in less than a year just like he said when he joined. Fair play to him he did what he said he would both in keeping us alive and in making his cash i have no issues with that.

We need men into our club with backbone .Guys that are, willing to put themselves in the firing line ,to be sometimes hated if you like .

This would tell me they are doing something right .

Until our club have something to say about other clubs indiscretions, there will never be a story up here.

I look forward to the day we have a Management team that can do this without fear of losing beggar friends and their reputation ....

I speak to a few beggars when I'm out working and to a man ,they think Ally can stay at Ibrox forever .

We need men into our club with backbone .Guys that are, willing to put themselves in the firing line ,to be sometimes hated if you like .

Until our club have something to say about other clubs indiscretions, there will never be a story up here.

I look forward to the day we have a Management team that can do this without fear of losing beggar friends and their reputation ....

I speak to a few beggars when I'm out working and to a man ,they think Ally can stay at Ibrox forever .

So until our club start saying stuff about other clubs, you won't be happy? Are you for real?

I think that's something for us the fans to do and be very vocal about especially if high profile Gers fans did so instead of the club itself. I would rather our club go about our own business and getting our own house in order rather than getting our noses stuck into other clubs fiasco's and when we finally reach the top just be ruthless. I would however be supportive of some sort of mhedia ban starting off with that arse bandit Spiers.