Should Ally/playing staff/directors distance himself from the media

j1mgg

What is our PR dept doing !!!!! they shud be dealing with all the negative crap that's coming out ...

Ally and the players shud concentrate on what there paid to do play decent football .

And it would be a good idea for the club to give updates and keep us informed what's happening etc in the home game programme.

As the the fans who do not use the fans sites would get the correct information direct from the club and not from anti rangers papers.

:lol: yep that will help with transparency - we demand to know what's going on - folk give honest answers and now we want them to shut up. :lol:

McCoist isn't given any answers though is he. He acts daft and then has has digs at other people who he thinks are to blame. The irony is he backed them and told the Rangers support to back them aswell.

Where the fk did I say he should only talk about football matters?

Why should he only talk about football matters? He is an insider - I want to hear what he has to say about budgets, finance controls on him( or lack off), pressure to sell players/ reduce wages ( or not), how Achenhowie is run ( or not) etc etc

We are (still) in difficult times - and Ally is a person I want to hear from

Allys not interested in the financial side of things.