Lee Wallace

Bothwellbear

it's a case of burying your head in the sand mentality rangers fans seem to have when situations like this occur, we have no money "its the taig media scare tactics" we might face admin 2 "what a load of shite from the taigs" "nothing to see here". what happened the last time something like that happened? oh yead we went into administration.

Nobodys got a "head in the sand" mentality but if you think in taking some cuntish Falkirk fans word that we are only winning games in case of admin clear misunderstanding about football, and Rangers and our drive to be the best and win every game regardless of opposition then you are wrong.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How else are we going to get money in? Lee Wallace i snot bigger than the club if he needs to be sold then fucking do it.

so are you saying the ONLY way we are gonna get money is by selling wallace? if that's the case then we are doomed ffs

anyway my point was they are absolutely desperate for us to show some sign of going backwards as we come back at them . . . . if you can't see that you're blind!

Not often i would say this to another Rangers fan but, you are fucking deluded. Why would anyone fear us right now?

Because we are Rangers and we are the only club who can hurt the bheasts, sure we are weakened but believe me after 3 years of no title challenge and walking over the spl dross the bheasts will both fear and relish our return.

so are you saying the ONLY way we are gonna get money is by selling wallace? if that's the case then we are doomed ffs

anyway my point was they are absolutely desperate for us to show some sign of going backwards as we come back at them . . . . if you can't see that you're blind!

We're already going backwards ffs you must be blind if you can't see that.

and ponders whether Ally McCoist has been trying to build a massive lead at the top of the table in case of Admin II

fucking idiot. Aye us winning all these games is just Allys masterplan in case we go into admin, jesus fuck do people actually buy and believe this shite.

Last time we did not have investors or a board made up of educated people, still we could go down the route of panic I suppose, I am sure PM and MM will sort it all out and buy the club should we get to that stage again. I am confident they may find some money this time, honest.....

Fuck off with yer Pm and MM shite none of us want them.

If you can't see that only a year and a half after we were moved to division3 we are back to cost cutting etc, we've been ran terribly and it's now down to GW and his board to fix it.

It's fuck all to do with PM. MM is as much to blame as he was part of a board who have led to us being where we are today. To be talking of cost cutting already shows the last 2 boards have basically not had a business plan and ran us pretty poorly.

Really? Define fucked for us.

We have players on thousands of ££s per week. We are in the 2nd division. We are losing money every month. No one will buy our players as half of them are duds and past it & won't pay them anywhere near what we are.

The players won't leave as they know they won't get anywhere near what there getting at Rangers. So they will end up either having to be paid off or they will just run down there contract ie like Cribiri is doing at the moment.

Our players are rejecting pay cuts, the share price is at 27p and there is no sign of any new investment.

Is that enough for you. Or are you another one who thinks someone is going to come in and save us?

Stopped reading after the bit about 'Fans not buying ST's'.More of the same anti-Rangers drivel we've been reading for weeks now.People need to realise THEY just hate the fact that we have survived and are on the up.

Stockbridge stated,worst case scenario we'd have £1 million in the bank at the end of the season.How many clubs would give their right arms to be in that position considering what Rangers have been through.

I'm not saying all is rosy in the Rangers garden atm and yes,we need to improve our finances if we're to compete in the 'Premiership',that's what Grahem Wallace is here for,give him time to do his job and stop giving credence to the mhedia haters that would like nothing more than see Rangers fail.WATP and don't forget it.

We have players on thousands of ££s per week. We are in the 2nd division. We are losing money every month. No one will buy our players as half of them are duds and past it & won't pay them anywhere near what we are.

The players won't leave as they know they won't get anywhere near what there getting at Rangers. So they will end up either having to be paid off or they will just run down there contract ie like Cribiri is doing at the moment.

Our players are rejecting pay cuts, the share price is at 27p and there is no sign of any new investment.

Is that enough for you. Or are you another one who thinks someone is going to come in and save us?

Nobody says its pretty, im just wondering why the poster chose the terminology he did............

Oh Dear this isn't FF your on the wrong site.

Stop the panic.