Lee Wallace

Bothwellbear

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"GORDON believes that Wallace is the only real saleable asset in the squad and ponders whether Ally McCoist has been trying to build a massive lead at the top of the table in case of Admin II."

Is this guy for real? Yes that's right. The managers sole reason for wanting to have an extensive lead at the top of the table is because he fears another administration. Do these pricks even read what they spew out?

It has nothing to do with administration as there's not likely to be one. Show me any manager, anywhere in the world who doesn't want to build a massive lead at the top of the table.

I didn't even read the rest, got this far before getting pissed off.

The bit about building up a lead at top incase of Admin is ludicrous :lol:

Sadly, i think the board will see the chance to get a transfer fee and our highest earner of wage bill as an attractive option.

Lee Wallace is going nowhere And we are not going into Administration.

We have no Debt.

Close thread please.

what a load of tripe, Lee Wallace is probably the only player in our squad that would slot right in to any the top european sides, I get that, but to slag every other player at our club is fuckin scandalous, there is no doubt in my mind that every player at our club all 56 of them, would be a starter for any team in Scotland barring the scum. to say selling Wallace is our only option is just ridiculous. I also heard on radio catholica them banding a price of around 500,000 is all we would get for him which is also ridiculous, compare and contrast that to the prices that were banded about for Hooper and Wanyama and you can see quite clear the Scottish mhedia selik propaganda machine in full swing, selik = good Rangers = bad.

you may not think Wallace could make it at a top European side it is only my opinion that he would, he is the best left back in Scotland bar none, In my humble opinion I think he is a far better left back than Ashley Cole.

What alot of utter fucking pish you talk. Ashley Cole has played at the top level Wallace has played at the top level in Scotland which is hardly anything to shout about is it?

Alot of Rangers fans didn't even want Wallace when we signed him as he wan't playing alot for hearts at the time.

How the fuck can you say Wallace can get a game for a top European side when you have only really seen him play against 3rd and 2nd division clubs in the last couple of seasons?

you may not think Wallace could make it at a top European side it is only my opinion that he would, he is the best left back in Scotland bar none, In my humble opinion I think he is a far better left back than Ashley Cole.

The best left back in Scotland certainly, one of the best British born left backs possibly but still nowhere near the level of a Jordi Alba or a Chiellini or a Cocentrao being honest.

as I said its my opinion, no need to get your knickers in a FUCKING twist. Templeton scored against Liverpool at the top level does that make him a fucking super star? all your bluster about playing at a level matters not a jot, if your good enough your quality will shine through, why do you think our left back has been our best player for two seasons?

as I said its my opinion, no need to get your knickers in a FUCKING twist. Templeton scored against Liverpool at the top level does that make him a fucking super star? all your bluster about playing at a level matters not a jot, if your good enough your quality will shine through, why do you think our left back has been our best player for two seasons?

So playing against part timers in the worse leagues in Britain doesn't matter a jot? You think if Wallace was playing for us in the champions league he would be just as good against teams like Man City, Bayern etc etc.....?

The author of the article once offered this when sharing his view on Rangers -

"The cons? It's not inflicting enough hurt on newco Rangers.

But think on it this way. It's like punching someone you detest in the face over and over again. Sure, you may derive satisfaction - but is it worth breaking your knuckles?"

I've had shites with more substance than Waddell.

Waddell talks (and writes) a whole load of shite.

We would be much further ahead, financially and on the pitch, if we kept Lee Wallace and got shot of the manager and his two sidekicks.

Wallace is an asset (present and future), the management team are an overpaid (even with this highly-public long-awaited wage deferment) liability.

No...keep many of the players, get rid of the manager.