For every now and future Lee Wallace poster

saintbob1969

There is a spineless panic merchant all hands to the lifeboats kind of supporter we hear all too often these days, perhaps I could be generous and say it is only to be expected, only realistic after what our club has been through, but here I'd like to say how sheep-like people are really becoming.

We are building a team towards our return to the top of Scottish football and Templeton, Wallace, perhaps one or two others are key to that aim. Newspapers are dying, they rely on muppets and suckers and gossip to stay alive. After all this time you'd think you'd learn. Don't buy into them. Don't be manipulated by them. Don't buy them.

If you are so afraid you need to worry about worse case scenarios every f*kin day, then you are supporting the wrong club.

Be clear my good Canadian friend, I am not calling supporters muppets, but people who fall for Scottish media lies. There is a difference.

Ally may not be everyone's manager of choice but in Scotland it is clear that the media has only one story to sell, Rangers.

In Liverpool a certain tabloid is still not being bought and I sure wish more Scots would do the same.

As I have said on another thread our manager should be outlining his plans for the future and leaving the business side of the club to the board. In future all statements from the club should come through the clubs official site and this should stop rumours and speculation and also take away the oxygen from the mhedia. WATP

I keep hearing sqwauking noises about selling Wallace, liquidation, meltdown. Our problems are clear. I would be less irked if the media followed up on the stories from 'other' parts of Scotland. Maybe even Hearts for example and certain financial irregularities from the East End of Glasgow.

But I don't think we ought to give one iota of oxygen to Scottish media outlets.

Be clear my good Canadian friend, I am not calling supporters muppets, but people who fall for Scottish media lies. There is a difference.

Ally may not be everyone's manager of choice but in Scotland it is clear that the media has only one story to sell, Rangers.

In Liverpool a certain tabloid is still not being bought and I sure wish more Scots would do the same.

I'll take your word for it re' the muppets line - sadly there are many among our support that do fall for the rags' garbage hook line and stinky-trade. I ran a series of alerts (reminders even) for several years in the 'zine exhorting fellow Rangers supporters NOT to buy the Daily Rebel or its sister rag the Sunday Liam.

It puzzles me to this day why anyone would buy either of those Rangers-hating gutter rags.

If this scaremongering continues I will seriously be voicing my view by writing a letter to the Club on this subject.

Fucking sick of the Mhedia jumping to conclusions, and spewing lies, and shite about our Club and players without Any substance.

Get them all to fuck.

We have no Fucking debt, and although we allllllll know we have to make cuts, and get rid of players we are on the way back up, and will have to be ready on the Park.

The Manager should stop getting involved in this political shit, and we all knew he was spending far too much for this level of Football.

So calm the fuck down people,and stop Reading all this shit.

If there is anyone we should be listening to its Mr Wallace reference financial, not some no mark journalist trying to scaremonger and spin lies.