Snodgrass one of 'them'?

BFerguson6

I was under the impression he was a bear along with Dorrans etc..

it’s understood the Scotland star is open to the switch. After setting up the goal which gave his team a vital 1-0 weekend win over Hull, the player spoke of his links to his boyhood heroes.

Snodgrass said: “Glasgow is my home town and when I go back I stay about five seconds away from Celtic Park.

“So when something like this sort of thing happens there are loads of people texting me saying: ‘What’s going on?’

"Robert trained with both halves of the Old Firm as well as Hibernian. But Celtic, Clyde and Livingston were the first three clubs to offer Robert terms. When it came down to it, though, Livingston had one ace up their sleeve. “They provided transport,” he explained, “a bus used to pick me up at Celtic Park and take me though to Livingston.”

Although Robert’s family are Celtic fans, he felt he wouldn’t have a chance of breaking through at Parkhead. “They told me they had high hopes for me, but I didn’t think I’d get a chance.”"