Of the current squad...

I think that, on their day, & playing at their full potential, in their favoured position, with good tactics & coaching, Bell, Wallace, Mohsni, Aird, Black, Shiels, MacLeod, Templeton, & Law, for starters. Daly, Jig, Faure, & maybe some of the youths as squad players, but we must get our players playing decent football, which is of fundamental importance, before we hit the Premiership...

Lee Wallace...

Bell could do a job, whether he's Rangers class has yet to be seen.

Macleod has the potential but his career has stalled just now due to be played out of position.

Law looked a player at Motherwell but apart from first two months at Rangers he's looked average.

And Shiels looked a player at Killie, Templeton looked a player at Hertz,Black ditto.

Can anyone see a pattern emerging?

With the right manager and tactics a good number of our players would easily cope with the top division.

Whether they could win it is another question.

Wallace, McLeod , Bell , Faure in the first teampossibly Mohsni( if he cuts out the sloppiness ) , Clarke , Law and Aird as well. A few others around about the squad. As someone else has said I think we are only 4-5 first teamers from a team that could put up a challenge.

Clarke will not be a player for us in the top flight - he is vastly overrated on here (tu)

You do know its heresy to say that in here? I've yet to see what makes some rate him so highly. He seems to work hard but the end product is often lacking, I hope he does improve, his commitment and workrate are unquestionable but, to me, he's far from the player some seem to think he is.

You do know its heresy to say that in here? I've yet to see what makes some rate him so highly. He seems to work hard but the end product is often lacking, I hope he does improve, his commitment and workrate are unquestionable but, to me, he's far from the player some seem to think he is.

I agree too

He's not a bad player or anything just not the player some make him out

A year or two he will be back with Qots or something but still a gamble worth taking (if he doesn't make it)