"We apologise for the bad language"

everytime that BT guy commentates a Rangers game, at some point during the match he will go "we apologise for any bad language viewers may have heard" referring to the Rangers fans.

Yes, every time that guy covers Rangers he drops that "we apologise" comment in, it's not an isolated event.

I watch a fair few games on the telly and I haven't come across other commentators feeling the need to apologise for fans language even when the swearing from the crowd is crass, audible and easy to make out.

Not only that the whole way through the Forfar game that same commentator didn't have a single nice word for Rangers, not even a word of praise...right up to the final whistle he spent the whole game singing the praises of Forfar, the team, the fan, the pitch, the town and the bridies.

And after the final whistle went instead of giving Rangers due credit for a hard fought win against some dirty play and dubious refereeing, he still was going on about Forfar and how well they played.

bullshit.

One thing I did laugh about was how after the Forfar management and the commentators went to great lengths to highlight the fact they thought Mohsni was the weakest link in the Rangers defence and the player who could make the error that gives the loons victory, then the big man heads home the first goal

Poetic justice.

Oh and one last thing, and I apologise for my bad language, but commentator i hope that forfar Bridie gives you the fucking shits you biased cunt :21:

no one likes us and we don't care :7325:

everytime that BT guy commentates a Rangers game, at some point during the match he will go "we apologise for any bad language viewers may have heard" referring to the Rangers fans.

Yes, every time that guy covers Rangers he drops that "we apologise" comment in, it's not an isolated event.

I watch a fair few games on the telly and I haven't come across other commentators feeling the need to apologise for fans language even when the swearing from the crowd is crass, audible and easy to make out.

Not only that the whole way through the Forfar game that same commentator didn't have a single nice word for Rangers, not even a word of praise...right up to the final whistle he spent the whole game singing the praises of Forfar, the team, the fan, the pitch, the town and the bridies.

And after the final whistle went instead of giving Rangers due credit for a hard fought win against some dirty play and dubious refereeing, he still was going on about Forfar and how well they played.

bullshit.

One thing I did laugh about was how after the Forfar management and the commentators went to great lengths to highlight the fact they thought Mohsni was the weakest link in the Rangers defence and the player who could make the error that gives the loons victory, then the big man heads home the first goal

Poetic justice.

Oh and one last thing, and I apologise for my bad language, but commentator i hope that forfar Bridie gives you the fucking shits you biased cunt :21:

no one likes us and we don't care :7325:

I do like reading a lot of what you post on here mate, but that's paranoia.

I think the Range Rover driver and BMW outside that some bawbag covered in kebab sauce will be more raging the night. Fucking white Range Rover all down the side so uncalled for and a bit embarrassing unless there tims of course.

and think of all the hungry people in the world :matron:

Bob Geldof will be upset and angry

not Bono tho, he has aids

359351260-01144159.jpg

They should apologise for getting Kris Boyd to ask Ally a question after the match, I've never heard such an uninterested monotone interview style in my life

:lol: Just watched it there and its as if he is bricking it to ask him. I liked the next comment the commentator made so Kenny anything you want to ask apart from can i have a contract :lol: .

it's maybe something they have been told to do when they hear a lot of swearing before the watershed?

I don't watch much other football on BT sport so have no frame of reference, but is this ONLY happening on Rangers games?

it's maybe something they have been told to do when they hear a lot of swearing before the watershed?

I don't watch much other football on BT sport so have no frame of reference, but is this ONLY happening on Rangers games?

yes I havent come across it anywhere else

but then again I am paranoid :7325:

One of games a few weeks ago they apologized for the swearing but they did add that it was coming from the dugout. :lol: