"We apologise for the bad language"

I do like reading a lot of what you post on here mate, but that's paranoia.

you gotta admit though that the one commentator that was going on about getting a cheap bridie was very reluctant to say anything positive about Rangers even when they were doing well. Yet he waxed lyrical about forfar with ease.

the other guy was ok though plus he wasn't a tight-wad when it came to spending an extra 30p for a bridie

They should apologise for getting Kris Boyd to ask Ally a question after the match, I've never heard such an uninterested monotone interview style in my life

In contrast to KM anyway... could see boydie was a tad sheepish nest to miller and coisty

the small tight grounds we are playing in is the main reason for the this. the tv mics and fans are so near the pitch they pick up the swearing and unless its mentioned with an apology pre the watershed then they could get into a bit of bother about broadcasting standards. its no real problem and I think everyone who watches and understands fans knows that they are no alter boys and the odd wee sweray word will be heard. the commentator was doing my tits withal the bridie talk though its lot of years since I had a Forfar bridie and he was making me hungry and jealous.