The English Irishman interviews Wallace.

bawsburst

UKIP, they are all our enemies mate. maybe we get this out to the rest of the haters and scaremongerers and their daily onslaught about our future demise maybe just maybe might stop, or is that wishfull thinking on my behalf.

I was being a bit sarcastic actually mate.

What i am getting at is,if certain other people who were trying to get onto the board had given an interview to that bastard English this forum would have gone into meltdown.

But hey ho,we move on.

Onwards and upwards.

Think id better shut it,im doing what ive been moaning to others about.

ie. Looking backwards.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deary me even by your rebs low standards that is some invention.

err..

Graham Wallace: One of the things I have found is that the focus has (previously) been in the near-term.

I would say that if fairly evident that he thinks it was short term planning

It's a good interview & i'm quite happy with the questioning of Wallace, he should come under robust & intense questioning because just beleiveing whats fed to you from our spin doctor (yes .. you Jack/Bawsburst) has allowed us to get to a situation where we need to be restructured now, rather than 18 months ago when it should have happened.

There is nothing wrong with questions over tax & payment of our creditors as that puts an end to any rumour or innuendo from those outside the club.

I am happy to give him 120 days (87 days from today actually) but I do expect him to review ALL aspects of the club, from the tead lady & where she buys the tea bags to the boardroom & why was it allowed to get to this stage.

Perhaps you should read your allies post. (tu)

I have and I agree, short term gain (and not the club's), I don't have a problem with that statement .... and neither does Graham Wallce apparently

it's official Rangers setup was for short term gain and fuck all to do with the clubs future

I have and I agree, short term gain (and not the club's), I don't have a problem with that statement .... and neither does Graham Wallce apparently

Apparently you didn't read your fellow camp followers post. ;)

and you obviously haven't warned your fellow camp followers about Wallace's condemnation of the board's short termism.

I mean.....what do they pay you for ! ;)

English obviously is not your first language hence your insertion of words to suit your brainwashed theories, words not used by GW.

You beelers may eventually get something right, doubtful if it will be any time this millennium , stick in at the English lessons you may one day master it...... against all odds....

TE: Is the club up to date with payments on tax and VAT?

What a horrible cunt of a man, looking to push Wallace or get a reaction.

Don't know why we entertain known arseholes like English but Wallace handled hi self very well (tu)

English obviously is not your first language hence your insertion of words to suit your brainwashed theories, words not used by GW.

You beelers may eventually get something right, doubtful if it will be any time this millennium , stick in at the English lessons you may one day master it...... against all odds....

sounds like your the one beelin' pal

Good interview. Fills me with confidence that we finally have a CEO who knows what he is doing!

On another note, most fans can use the internet and go on the official site. Get some sort of questionnaire online whether it be the official site or official facebook page. That would reach the wider fanbase surely.

Excellent read to me and more importantly I get the undertone of a "shot across the bows" of anyone who will stand in the way of his progression of our club financially.

His handling of the Tim was exceptional IMO.

I had confidence before, have a hell of a lot more now.

Is it just me who thinks questions about paying tax and VAT are perfectly valid considering what happened before?

I agree.

The interview was good in a sense that I think it put to bed a lot of rumors that have been flying about lately, and hopefully people will listen to Wallace and give him the 120 days

I do think that even though they were perfectly valid questions, that the answers are ones that some people may not want to hear