Mohsni

obiwan72

Apart from his goal I thought mohsni was an utter bomb scare last night.he looked an excellent signing at the start of the season. Now I can't watch when he gets the ball. Always needlessly hittin it out, dribbling in his own box or giving the ball away. Only problem is how do we organise the defence without him?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While just now it is a concern. I agree with teneriferanger... There are a few of our lads that dont seem to be able to play as well on the plastic pitches. Thankfully once we are at the top its all grass and Moshni has looked pretty solid on real pitches.

Im sure a lot of folks know from personal experience that the 4G pitches just dont compare to grass.

I just googled him is first name isn't fucking.... Because you'd have thought it was the amount of times I was shouting fucking moshni at the tv, he'd make a mistake I'd yell it. He'd fuck up a pass I'd yell it...

Most importantly I found out his middle name was yes. Because when he scored I shouted fucking yes moshni!

Overall he makes mistakes but if you look at say Lorenzo amoroso he made a bucket load of them and he is lauded. I'm not saying moshni is as good as amo, but I do think he has contributed heavily to our season, both in defence and attack as he's chipped in with a few goals for us too.

Is he good enough when we get back to the top... Let's judge him on performances when we get there.

I think he will be found out next season. He is making far too many mistakes.

kind of agree with this. I thought he was a work in progress and he would settle down but it's as though he's got a free reign and he just goes through the motions without being pro active at improving in his position. Perhaps lack of competition for defensive places has got him lacking in the desire to improve.

Was glad that Simonsen was in goal to scream at the defence and get them organised last night, Bell isn't the most vocal and i think that's what the defence need, called out when they make mistakes as Jig sure as hell isn't doing it.

Moshni is a total donkey only signed because of his height, total tunnel vision and has only one pass in his arsenal the long ba to daly. Last night was his first headed goal for rangers not surprised really as he fouls almost everytime he jumps for the ball.

Moshni is a total donkey only signed because of his height, total tunnel vision and has only one pass in his arsenal the long ba to daly. Last night was his first headed goal for rangers not surprised really as he fouls almost everytime he jumps for the ball.

what is this ba you speak of old chap?

Fuck sakes he hasn't been that bad,you would think we were leaking goals left right and centre...which we aren't.

Yes his concentration levels dip at times but the same can be said for the whole team to be fair.

The test will be once we get to the top league and there's no opportunity to showboat and play up to the fans as someone said earlier.

There's a decent player in there and he's put plenty of good performances in which we seem to forget.

Watched the game last night when I got home (late) and, to be fair, thought he had not a bad game, disregarding his goal. Yes he does go in for a bit of showboating but, at least he is trying to inject a bit of entertainment. Only wish he would wait until after we are two up, however, as the old ticker is a bit suspect. Like many of our players, I think his game will improve as we move up. You play to the standard around you and it is difficult to play smooth, silky football when you are getting kicked all over the park.