Mohsni

obiwan72

Why are people moaning about football not being entertaining and then berating a guy who likes to lose the plot occasionally and go on some daft runs. Boogie was another example --- brightens up the game.

Would like to see Ally do a straight swap with Mohsni and Daly for a few games.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He trys to play football my arse, the man has 1 pass in him thats a straight 60 yard punt up the pitch. Against Forfar he laced it straight up the pitch to daly 90% of the time he had the ball.

This crap also about you play to the level of your opponent is nonsense you play to your ability, and this team has ability against part time players. The squad we have now will not win the league next season against full time clubs as there general play in matches is god damn awfull.

This team will win the league next year easily.

Away and get some anti-depressants.

I feel he is now trying to play to the gallery instead of concentrating on his football.

How very dare he try and entertain the supporters?! He should fight against that natural talent of his and play negative boring football with no style and be miserable doing it. Bloody chancer that he is!!!!!!!!!! :P

Wether Mohsni will ever be a conventional player or not the boy has talent. Id like to see us get in two big athletic CB's and play Mohsni up front, if you look at his return from defense he would score a bucket load up front maybe even alongside Jig. Mind you could see him score 40 goals and people would still moan he's being played out of position.

Agree he isn't playing well at the moment .Start slagging of Billy and where the fuck does that leave us ? He is by far the best player we have had this season .Overall his attitude and performance levels have been very good .There has been a few others but surely no one has stood out as much, above the dross that has being served up recently

he can't help himself, it's his french flair :lol:

got to say sometimes when he gets the ball I really don't know what he is going to do next

maybe he doesn't know either

he is a likeable rouge though

just wish he was a bit more focused and orthodox at times (tu)

Like a pound shop David Luiz and I mean that in the nicest way possible, looks a solid defender one second then seconds letter tries something utterly ridiculous. I'd hope he'd be able to screw the nut if we came up against bigger opposition. Criticism aside I like the big man, seems like a right character and it's clear he's taken a shine to the club.

Like a pound shop David Luiz and I mean that in the nicest way possible, looks a solid defender one second then seconds letter tries something utterly ridiculous. I'd hope he'd be able to screw the nut if we came up against bigger opposition. Criticism aside I like the big man, seems like a right character and it's clear he's taken a shine to the club.

HaHa Like a pound shop David Luiz, only player I've ever known who would start to drive upfield fall on his arse get up and think yeah got away with that nobody noticed, in front of 43k fans, classic.

A great entertainer. One of the very few we have. Our best CH and maybe our best CF too.

I look forward to seeing him against much better opposition in the future. I feel that he looks down on the current level of opposition.

Ally needs to install much more discipline in him.

I would get rid of a heck of a lot of players before him.