directors and executives must show the way

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical finger pointing article still trying to blame the board as a defence for the ridiculous amount being spent on the team.

The board have led from the front in this. No big salaries or bonuses.

They are also undertaking a review of ALL positions and processes at the club.

Why are the team and coaches reluctant to do their part while they continue to drain the club dry ?

Stockbridge was relentlessly chased over 200k yet Allys staff pish that much away every month.

and yet players wages is less than 35% of the turnover, less than most other clubs.

We SHOULD be able to sustain that wage bill. but the money's going elsewhere. The fact that Aly's team is not producing football we expect shoud not be used as a blind to divert attention from where most of the money has gone to

and yet players wages is less than 35% of the turnover, less than most other clubs.

We SHOULD be able to sustain that wage bill. but the money's going elsewhere. The fact that Aly's team is not producing football we expect shoud not be used as a blind to divert attention from where most of the money has gone to

Don't be daft

Of cpurse the money not going elsewhere its in the bank account.

Whose bank account is the problem

Sorry I've upset you but keeping losing internet connection, think you will find this years accounts haven't been produced yet but I'm sure a half year accounts have to be produced before end of March, should be interesting don't you think and it's not my job to itemise expenses although sure as he'll wish I had control of them,I will back Wallace until such times he starts taking the piss.

Yes, I'm....."beelin"....

:matron:

The first team squad is about 35%, then you have the rest of footballing costs on top so don't forget that. Then you have all the day to day staff from the megastore and what not, the cost of running ibrox and auchenhowie, as well, then the boardroom wages what I would reckon equate to about 10/15% of the first team players wages. There is a rough break down

Am I the only one who trying not to look through biased eyes thinks its a ridiculous suggestion for Graham Wallace to take a wage cut.

I just can't comprehend how anyone can take a job with a view to cutting costs and starts by slashing his own wage, why bother take the job in the first place

Am I the only one who trying not to look through biased eyes thinks its a ridiculous suggestion for Graham Wallace to take a wage cut.

I just can't comprehend how anyone can take a job with a view to cutting costs and starts by slashing his own wage, why bother take the job in the first place

Your not the only one, I think people are saying for the board to take a cut cause a lot of people are thinking they are millions

Your not the only one, I think people are saying for the board to take a cut cause a lot of people are thinking they are millions

How will that go with the Easdales. I read on here they don't get paid.

will a cut of 15% mean they'll have to pay the club ?

They got Charles Green's shares yet ?

How will that go with the Easdales. I read on here they don't get paid.

will a cut of 15% mean they'll have to pay the club ?

They got Charles Green's shares yet ?

Why would they have to pay anything if they are employed as NED's. I don't think so about the shares, as nothing has been released to the lse. But why do you think the board should take a cut when they are paid less than the management team. Is it cause you feel the need to have a dig at the board and in particular the easedales

1 million a year on salaries. 2 directors who don't take a salary at all.

What a bunch of crooks.

Where are you getting that figure?

Wallace £300k (estimated)

Stockbridge £200k

Easdales zero

Crighton £40k (estimated)

Somers £50k (estimated)

Estimates based on other directors who have left.

If some of you would take the time to look at the accounts for the last financial year and then look at previous pre-admin accounts you would see what the problem is. It's not just the playing budget, we have massive overheads and always have had them. These costs run at about £1m per month. Then there are the staff wages and the management team salaries. It all adds up to a considerable sum which exceeds our income.

If some of you would take the time to look at the accounts for the last financial year and then look at previous pre-admin accounts you would see what the problem is. It's not just the playing budget, we have massive overheads and always have had them. These costs run at about £1m per month. Then there are the staff wages and the management team salaries. It all adds up to a considerable sum which exceeds our income.

And when we are spending quite a large sum of money on something it better be value for money.

15% is only £1 Million off the current first team squad.

Ally and his staff could have saved well over half of that instead of taking home an obscene pay packet.

Iv said it for months that it's the non-footballing costs that need to be culled and that's starts at the top.

100% agree starts at the top, lets see all the Board and executive announce there reduced expenditure first !!!! The players must be well pissed off by now.

100% agree starts at the top, lets see all the Board and executive announce there reduced expenditure first !!!! The players must be well pissed off by now.

why should they redice their salaries?

IMO they are not being overpaid.