Scapegoats & Scaremongering

D'Artagnan

So who would you suggest MB ?

A club run sustainably by Rangers men overseen by chief investors such as King

Unfortunately that's almost a carbon copy of the model at the other end of the city. E.g. Lawwell, Reilly overseen by Desmond

In summary I want an executive whose priority is the team on the park - I repeat sustainably!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless there is any other high court case that you know of, why the chairman ? If you attended the AGM you would know why ,that performance on the stage was a f&&&&& joke, numerous times he had to be told how to conduct a meeting by a MP who is a shareholder,failed to allow numerous shareholders to ask questions and let's not forget who is Green and Whyte wouldn't know them if I met them in the street, also the red card demo at Ibrox what was that for again according to The Chairman.

Anymore

The CoS is not the High Court, please know your subject before you attempt to exaggerate it at every turn, better still leave it alone. (tu)

Unless there is any other high court case that you know of, why the chairman ? If you attended the AGM you would know why ,that performance on the stage was a f&&&&& joke, numerous times he had to be told how to conduct a meeting by a MP who is a shareholder,failed to allow numerous shareholders to ask questions and let's not forget who is Green and Whyte wouldn't know them if I met them in the street, also the red card demo at Ibrox what was that for again according to The Chairman.

Anymore

I think he was taken aback by the reception the board got. What makes you think he lied about Whyte and Green ?

Given his business background , I'm happy to give him a chance.

Unfortunately that's almost a carbon copy of the model at the other end of the city. E.g. Lawwell, Reilly overseen by Desmond

In summary I want an executive whose priority is the team on the park - I repeat sustainably!

Well I doubt King will have a better chance ever to snap up shares. Perhaps some of these Rangers men care for their wallets more than the club.

Lol so we get rid of the chairman for saying before he came to Rangers he wouldnt know Green or Whyte if he met them in the street? Of course you know for a fact that he is lying right?

You said the board was found guilty of misconduct. Prove it. The judge said nothing of the sort.

you are just regutgitating the same old shite that the rebels have been spinning for months.

LOL ok so he didn't know Green & Whyte yeah let's give him the benefit of the doubt, what about his other statements and his behaviour at the AGM, his interview with his local paper after being offered the job and see how he's taking the f@@@@piss.

listen when the highest court in the land tells you, you have f&&&& up you have f@@@@@up big style.

Far as I can tell 'Rangers men' haven't owned us since the 80s yet we need them to compete you say?

The CoS is not the High Court, please know your subject before you attempt to exaggerate it at every turn, better still leave it alone. (tu)

Didn't take you long to get your oar in ,tell me where does the Court of session sit ? The High court and what was the verdict.

Well I doubt King will have a better chance ever to snap up shares. Perhaps some of these Rangers men care for their wallets more than the club.

The problem with King acquiring some kind of control is more complicated than it would appear.

Yes, share prices are very low at the moment. But for him to obtain a sizeable chunk to give him the influence he would seek then he has to approach the easdales, Laxey Prior etc. they will name their price and it will be a lot higher than the current rate.

King wants to invest his money directly into the club in order to invest in the team. However that would only further dilute and thus devalue the price of the current shares something I can't see any of the above agreeing too.

In essence you see what priority King has and where other investors interest lie.

The problem with King acquiring some kind of control is more complicated than it would appear.

Yes, share prices are very low at the moment. But for him to obtain a sizeable chunk to give him the influence he would seek then he has to approach the easdales, Laxey Prior etc. they will name their price and it will be a lot higher than the current rate.

King wants to invest his money directly into the club in order to invest in the team. However that would only further dilute and thus devalue the price of the current shares something I can't see any of the above agreeing too.

In essence you see what priority King has and where other investors interest lie.

It's a fair point MB - but it hasn't stopped others acquiring shares - a point highlighted by a number of journalists when it came to reviewing where it all went wrong for the requisitioners. Actions speak louder than words my friend.

There are still vultures with their claws in our club. There have been since Murray gave Whyte the keys.

If you are not a Rangers supporter then why are you interested and subsequently involved with our club? Only one answer to that question - money and quick bucks at that.

Until we are run by rangers supporters we will never compete with the rhats. If you can't see that you're blind.

Err,

Your kidding me right?

MM in charge or else routine?

Didn't take you long to get your oar in ,tell me where does the Court of session sit ? The High court and what was the verdict.

You are a fool and an ignorant one at that, still we may sport you for a while before throwing you back but draw the line at entertaining your nonsensical questions. :pipe:

Also... what was your previous name on here hendry?

Craig Whyte I think then I became Charles Green that ok because I saved the club, not the fans who rolled up and bought the tickets but me the tough talking Yorkshire man.

It's a fair point MB - but it hasn't stopped others acquiring shares - a point highlighted by a number of journalists when it came to reviewing where it all went wrong for the requisitioners. Actions speak louder than words my friend.

I accept that D'Art. However, why have these investors acquired these shares? What interests has Prior and Laxey got in Rangers?

We have been in a vulnerable state since Murray unloaded on Whyte. Ever since then various people have came in and filled their pockets. And it's my belief at least that vultures are still involved in Rangers. All this will severely hamper our chances of competing against "them" in a couple of seasons.

LOL ok so he didn't know Green & Whyte yeah let's give him the benefit of the doubt, what about his other statements and his behaviour at the AGM, his interview with his local paper after being offered the job and see how he's taking the f@@@@piss.

listen when the highest court in the land tells you, you have f&&&& up you have f@@@@@up big style.

You've lost me here . What interview ? What High Court case ?

You are a fool and an ignorant one at that, still we may sport you for a while before throwing you back but draw the line at entertaining your nonsensical questions. :pipe:

What was the ruling Bawsburst, you my friend are a fool but a dangerous one,but we can agree to disagree and have a coffee on Saturday before the match.