Tomorrow's Herald

TheBluebells

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Easdales were placed on the board before they bought any shares as far as I can remember. I think their shareholding is pretty small (no doubt people on here could tell us the number) and is hardly enough to be in control of board policy

They bought shares at ipo, then bought off other investors, but still do you back king or favour him to invest and take control of the thread

One has served time at HMP so not suitable as a director of The Rangers,the other first hand experience of him so sorry not for me. Somers I'm sorry but after his performance at the AGM and at his appointment no I cannot accept him, listen I thought Whyte Green were the real deal and I'm not going against my instinct I just don't think or believe they have the best interest of OUR club at heart.

If I'm wrong and we will know very shortly I will hold my hands up, being going to Ibrox since the 60s and will always be there supporting Our team.

Did you wear flares in the 60's Hendry ?

Have you never done wrong Hendry ?

Why are you so Hostile Hendry ?

Do you wan't to take a tablet Hendry ?

Or maybe a wee Yorkie Hendry?

So many questions.........So little time Hendry ? Och! maybe one more eh?

Are you happy Hendry? :7325:

You would make a good politician you made the threat so why not answer

It wasn't a threat. It was a promise. As long as you and your ilk choose to come on places like this you will never be allowed to forget that you engaged in taig tactics against fellow bears, the club and a board of directors who at present have done fuck all wrong.

You're question has been answered ad nauseam on here and other places, you are not interested in the answer; you're only interested in insinuation and innuendo.

You were asked days ago for facts, not last years accounts or any of this "I just know it" shite.

This is why your card is marked, which is quite clearly what was being said to you.

The faux ignorance tact is embarrassing.

Getstiffed you are the one acting like a taig, taig tactics sorry that's involves wee boys , you probably are one because anyone having a different opinion to you and out goes the dummy.

Again you make threats saying your card is marked, that's you taking the hard man approach again which is rich coming from a wee boy, so it's Friday night and you are probably getting to stay up late tonight so enjoy the weekend and let's agree to disagree.

Don't know if you actually go to the games but maybe we might bump into each other sometime ,bye.

Getstiffed you are the one acting like a taig, taig tactics sorry that's involves wee boys , you probably are one because anyone having a different opinion to you and out goes the dummy.

Again you make threats saying your card is marked, that's you taking the hard man approach again which is rich coming from a wee boy, so it's Friday night and you are probably getting to stay up late tonight so enjoy the weekend and let's agree to disagree.

Don't know if you actually go to the games but maybe we might bump into each other sometime ,bye.

Still no facts?

Not surprised. Enjoy your weekend you silly little person.