Tomorrow's Herald

TheBluebells

He has however met with the current board and didn't see fit to progress with anything.

Because he won't part with his cash and buy a controlling interest.

The only way he will get a controlling interest is if we enter administration again and all shares become worthless.

On the one hand he wants a properly run and profitable business and when the CEO attempts this he criticises him saying we should be spending more money.

The phrase PUT UP OR SHUT UP should be put to King and all the other so called Rangers men who haven't invested but want to run the club

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he won't part with his cash and buy a controlling interest.

The only way he will get a controlling interest is if we enter administration again and all shares become worthless.

On the one hand he wants a properly run and profitable business and when the CEO attempts this he criticises him saying we should be spending more money.

The phrase PUT UP OR SHUT UP should be put to King and all the other so called Rangers men who haven't invested but want to run the club

I am not a an admin 2 believer - but I do get the impression that DK is waiting for some "event" to trigger a move.

Possibly there are demends being made for the controlling interest that he feels are unreasonable.

Reckon it's a poker game, sickens me that anyone could do this to Rangers.

I am not a an admin 2 believer - but I do get the impression that DK is waiting for some "event" to trigger a move.

Possibly there are demends being made for the controlling interest that he feels are unreasonable.

What isn't in any doubt is the fact that thousands of fans are sick to death of this entire issue.

Sick of McCoist...sick of the infighting...sick of the club being plastered all over the media for the wrong reasons...sick of the terrible football.

Take your pick but if this continues we will be lucky to have a club full stop next season as fans get disillusioned with it all.

Whether King or Murray or anyone else likes it or not the board and shareholders are in place.

Money has been wasted but the people who did so are no longer connected to the club. And until the scaremongerers prove otherwise we have to assume this is the case.

Wallace wants to cut costs and make Rangers live within their means

King wants Wallace to spend money we don't have.

Which is it to be?

I for one want Wallace to get on with his job and if that means reducing salaries and getting rid of average SPL players on over inflated wages then so be it.

If it means the manager taking a bigger pay cut again then so be it.

If it means the directors and ALL other employees do the same then so be it.

Do we want a club or do we want bragging rights and empty pockets?

I now know the plan.

Dave king will invest £20m which will get us back the the premiership, with new players, losing a fair chunk of money each month, and then after that money has ran out, he will invest another £20m. That is a plan and a half.

We should be getting rid of the shit we have and saving money where we can for when we do need it. Our first season in the premiership our aim should be to get a USAF cup place, and not by spunking £10m on players.

Who is going to sell him shares at 25p? As soon as the market finds out that DK is a buyer, the share price will rise steeply. From his point of view, a takeover is simply not an option. He wants a new share issue.

4m is all it would take for King to get control !

pay up or Shut Up............

There were relatively few dissenters when the club was put into the hands of the speculators. Now they all wonder why it's all about money.

Wallace is doing what Green should have done the minute he took control of the club.

ALL the fans knew that cuts were necessary. Very few if any said they were against them.

And now that Wallace is doing what we all wanted done we are criticising him and others are saying we should be investing..with what?

What isn't in any doubt is the fact that thousands of fans are sick to death of this entire issue.

Sick of McCoist...sick of the infighting...sick of the club being plastered all over the media for the wrong reasons...sick of the terrible football.

Take your pick but if this continues we will be lucky to have a club full stop next season as fans get disillusioned with it all.

Whether King or Murray or anyone else likes it or not the board and shareholders are in place.

Money has been wasted but the people who did so are no longer connected to the club. And until the scaremongerers prove otherwise we have to assume this is the case.

Wallace wants to cut costs and make Rangers live within their means

King wants Wallace to spend money we don't have.

Which is it to be?

I for one want Wallace to get on with his job and if that means reducing salaries and getting rid of average SPL players on over inflated wages then so be it.

If it means the manager taking a bigger pay cut again then so be it.

If it means the directors and ALL other employees do the same then so be it.

Do we want a club or do we want bragging rights and empty pockets?

King wants to embarass the current board by highlighting what many fans are thinking at base level.

I believe the current wage structure should not be an issue, but realise that costs need to be cut.

A full review of Auchenhowie running costs coupled with a targetted plan to remove non essential playing staff is as far as things should go with regards the team.

I would have thought a very public and well documented statement from a Board Director confirming it, would be evidence enough but if you are asking if i have saw it in writing then no. (tu)

He confirmed that the particular contractual bonus you refer to had been removed.

What would everyone think if we never went ahead with cost cutting and kept spending, then end up in admin again. They would blame the board, yet the board is cutting costs to avoid heading near admin again and some are saying it's all there fault again. Well all I will say is that the top league is 18 month away at least, having a club around for then is more important than king saying to spend and back ally. Also ally been quick to comment about needing this and that for his squad, why not say he is happy with what he has got and look to improve his players without spending anymore on fees and wages.

Here we go.............the "Board in exile", all bumping gums together, handing out unsolicited advice, like an opposition party in great pain, although some parts are to be praised, the bulk is just an attempt to undermine the actual Board in power currently.

Don't they get it ?, whether they have access to the "Medja", and use it like a welders hammer, (Chip, Chip, chipping away at the Board) they are only allowing the haters in the community to gather more ammunition to load their guns against us, nice going lads.

Don't they get it? They are NOT employed by Rangers, and are no more spokesmen for the majority of fans than the so called fans' "Chiefs'". They are entitled to their point of view, like any other fan, but even they must see, that their public outcry is unwarranted, and devisive, at this early stage of the cost cutting campaign, aimed at getting us back on a sound financial footing.

This won't end here, I warrant that every move will be belittled by the Plastic Board and will divide fans further, utter stupidity.

At the moment they have no more say than the average fan, what will it take for them to realise this? FFS! :7325:

Here we go.............the "Board in exile", all bumping gums together, handing out unsolicited advice, like an opposition party in great pain, although some parts are to be praised, the bulk is just an attempt to undermine the actual Board in power currently.

Don't they get it ?, whether they have access to the "Medja", and use it like a welders hammer, (Chip, Chip, chipping away at the Board) they are only allowing the haters in the community to gather more ammunition to load their guns against us, nice going lads.

Don't they get it? They are NOT employed by Rangers, and are no more spokesmen for the majority of fans than the so called fans' "Chiefs'". They are entitled to their point of view, like any other fan, but even they must see, that their public outcry is unwarranted, and devisive, at this early stage of the cost cutting campaign, aimed at getting us back on a sound financial footing.

This won't end here, I warrant that every move will be belittled by the Plastic Board and will divide fans further, utter stupidity.

At the moment they have no more say than the average fan, what will it take for them to realise this? FFS! :7325:

I have no issue with the current regime being challenged (or any regime for that matter) - but this press stuff is stomach churning.

They are only after their own personal objectives. Anyone who falls for their Real rangers men patter is a fucking retard. THe fact that they have always lied or at best been economical with the truth is again highlighted in this article. They just love seeing their faces in print. Its all about power for them or rather their failure to get it for free.

The manager does not need any more backing, we need to bring our costbase down before we even think about spending money again.

Sorry davie boy, you are way off on this one.

I think this is more about creating unrest than his actual words.

The merry go round is off and running again.

the rubbishing of Dave King on here is predictable and tedious, and it's coming from the board uber alles crowd.

King has made his position quite clear. His investment will NOT go into the pockets of hedge funds and the like. It will go to the club. This will happen when the present lot are eventually forced into a new share issue.

Why would the man pay 90p a share to stock market fly men for a controlling interest when his money can go straight to investing in the club when the new share issue happens ?

the rubbishing of Dave King on here is predictable and tedious, and it's coming from the board uber alles crowd.

King has made his position quite clear. His investment will NOT go into the pockets of hedge funds and the like. It will go to the club. This will happen when the present lot are eventually forced into a new share issue.

Why would the man pay 90p a share to stock market fly men for a controlling interest when his money can go straight to investing in the club when the new share issue happens ?

I don't think anyone would put me in a "board uber alles crowd," but surely - if what you say is correct - Dave King should bide his time and wait for the share issue rather than try to dictate the current board's actions?