Tom English

BarrhillLoyal

If im paranoid about the board its with good reason.

Our club was almost destroyed while we sat back and believed every word the custodians of our club told us.

Well no more,aren't we all entitled to to question the board at every turn now.

If you want to give your 100% trust to the Rangers board then fine,but no matter who is on our board,some of us will be watching and scrutinising their every move.

And you say i decry English,aye,along with every other person on this forum.

This isn't anout whatever side you supported mate.

This is about all of us keeping a close eye on how our club is being run.

One of the req's has had a go at the board for cutting costs,well,he's wrong.

We've got to at least wait until the 120 days are up and then see where we stand.

How can you scrutinze their every move when the only insight you are willing to accept is that of Rangers haters and those Rangers men who court their attention?

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you scrutinze their every move when the only insight you are willing to accept is that of Rangers haters and those Rangers men who court their attention?

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously.

I don't take a lead from anybody.

I had a go at one of the req's earlier for slagging off the board for cost cutting.

If the req's had got in,i would have watched their every move as well.

But what i don't want us to do is take our eye off any of them.

How stupid would we look as a support,if we allowed the board a free hand with no questions asked and they shafted us.

As thousands of us are shareholders in the company it is our entitlement to look at how the club is being run.

I don't take a lead from anybody.

I had a go at one of the req's earlier for slagging off the board for cost cutting.

If the req's had got in,i would have watched their every move as well.

But what i don't want us to do is take our eye off any of them.

How stupid would we look as a support,if we allowed the board a free hand with no questions asked and they shafted us.

As thousands of us are shareholders in the company it is our entitlement to look at how the club is being run.

Accusing the Easdales of being gansters and/or using Rangers to launder money, with absolutely no basis whatsoever is vigilance.

I find it funny that none of these shareholders were interested in how much it was costing the club for a playing staff and a coaching staff to win the 3 lowest division in the country.

In fact it is difficult to get anyone to admit that the figures for that part of the club were and in some cases still are, obscene.

Vigilance you say?

Selective vigilance I say, and I can and have proved it.

Accusing the Easdales of being gansters and/or using Rangers to launder money, with absolutely no basis whatsoever is vigilance.

I find it funny that none of these shareholders were interested in how much it was costing the club for a playing staff and a coaching staff to win the 3 lowest division in the country.

In fact it is difficult to get anyone to admit that the figures for that part of the club were and in some cases still are, obscene.

Vigilance you say?

Selective vigilance I say, and I can and have proved it.

Ive never accused the Easedales of laundering money.

You don't seem to get what im saying.

NO MATTER WHO is running our club,we should all watch them very carefully.

The past is the past.

Going forward,we as fans must never have the wool pulled over our eyes again.

I think most would agree with that.

Ive never accused the Easedales of laundering money.

You don't seem to get what im saying.

NO MATTER WHO is running our club,we should all watch them very carefully.

The past is the past.

Going forward,we as fans must never have the wool pulled over our eyes again.

I think most would agree with that.

Know I do get what you're saying.

One post says never trust anyone again, the other says be vigilant.

Know I do get what you're saying.

One post says never trust anyone again, the other says be vigilant.

Where do i say "never trust anyone again?

I said id find it difficult to trust any board member again(if ever)at face value

Im not telling anyone else who to trust,im speaking personally.

What i did say is that we must all be vigilant so that the wool isn't pulled over our eyes again.

Or would you rather that now or at anytime in the future,the fans always take the club custodians at their word.

Look where that got us before.

So if you don't mind i'll demand thorough,honest answers from the club board because i care more about Rangers than any of them ever will.

I'm sure that Mr English a well known impartial and respected journalist who has no agenda and is a man of integrity will now

investigate another club's land deals and loan deals and interview their CEO...........

I broke on Rangers Chat earlier we are employing TE at Ibrox, the sh1tters need a good fecking clean out and we have some green and white hoop towels for him to clean the bogs with.

No,i understand that mate.

But there was plenty on here,handing out all sorts of nasty abuse to the req's for speaking to certain media outlets.

Now i trust Mr.Wallace but that doesn't mean we should not be critical of him or that we do not keep a close eye on the board.

Just seems to me that some are being somewhat 2 faced about it.

You've got to let it go mate! It'll eat you up inside if you don't. The AGM is over, why don't you come home? We've all kissed & made up about that, we're fighting different battles now, but the real battle is ahead, to get this Dodgy Land Deals stuff into the mainstream media.

You've got to let it go mate! It'll eat you up inside if you don't. The AGM is over, why don't you come home? We've all kissed & made up about that, we're fighting different battles now, but the real battle is ahead, to get this Dodgy Land Deals stuff into the mainstream media.

I have let it go mate.

I will now support the board until i think they do not deserve my support any longer(if i think there is any wrongdoing)

The point of my post was that there was no criticism of mr.wallace for giving an interview to english.

Yes they should be given time to sort things out but that should not mean that we cannot criticise them atall.