Wenger: Mata deal unfair

tam watp

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Probably one of the most embarrassing things I've ever heard from a Manager, what about all the Loan deals in the Premiership where loanee can play against the Club who he is contracted to? Is he going to complain about all of them? Mata's been sold to Man U as they aren't a threat in the slightest to the top three this season.

Wenger touches boys!

Guest N.Parker

Aye third in the league and out a cup already, keep up the blinder Jose :)

Aye , two teams left in it , the final stage , Michael J Fox's coffee stays in the cup longer than that eh !?

If and its a Big if Mata scores the winner against Arsenal and Man City then he has a point. But yeah its a wee bit paranoid and very much a deluded comment from a guy who brought the phrase "i did not zee zat thing my player did..!?" into British Football... He is getting on a wee bit now so mibee its just his age...poor soul.doh

Can't disagree with any comments, however, if you spend £40 million on a player, u don't decide to do it between Sunday (Chelsea v Man U) and Tuesday.

It's obvious this being going on for weeks, but tbf it works both ways I suppose...

Allegedly Rooney was going to join Chelsea, 48 hrs after playing them in August.

Nobody is going to sell an asset to hurt u 1 week before they play against u.

Good point, put all wrong. Everybody does it. Including him.

If and its a Big if Mata scores the winner against Arsenal and Man City then he has a point. But yeah its a wee bit paranoid and very much a deluded comment from a guy who brought the phrase "i did not zee zat thing my player did..!?" into British Football... He is getting on a wee bit now so mibee its just his age...poor soul.doh

He has no point even if Mata scores the winner against both of them.

:lol:

Probably one of the most embarrassing things I've ever heard from a Manager, what about all the Loan deals in the Premiership where loanee can play against the Club who he is contracted to? Is he going to complain about all of them? Mata's been sold to Man U as they aren't a threat in the slightest to the top three this season.

Wenger touches boys!

Wanker