Wenger: Mata deal unfair

tam watp

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't, if cunts want to talk about it properly fair enough, if it's just a wind up like most then I cba

As i've said before this is a Rangers forum first and foremost (as much as I enjoy talking about other football), who the fuck really cares if people want to post wind ups about an English team?

As i've said before this is a Rangers forum first and foremost (as much as I enjoy talking about other football), who the fuck really cares if people want to post wind ups about an English team?

I know, believe it or not I've got the same view as alot of others on here about The Rangers.

Just pisses me off, I'll talk football with anyone because I love football but reasonable debate on here about Arsenal (and Chelsea) just gets spoiled

I know, believe it or not I've got the same view as alot of others on here about The Rangers.

Just pisses me off, I'll talk football with anyone because I love football but reasonable debate on here about Arsenal (and Chelsea) just gets spoiled

Wishing aids on folk doesn't help bring the tone up to be fair :lol:

They haven't won a trophy in close to a decade yet claim to be a massive club. Trust me they are laughed at around the continent.

Are you from the continent? We had a guy called Calvin from around these parts who told us the same, he tricked us :( don't you do it to us please