your favourite ever title

MrMccoist

In an escape from the ally/training/dk/boardroom debate. What title win in your lifetime was your favourite.

The obvious favourites from my generation would obviously be the 9 , Helicopter Sunday (both of them) Advocaats treble etc.

Older bears may go with Souness 86 or Colin Stein at easter road.

For me though it was 2010/2011, only if because it all seemed over until Caley, and because Walter got his send off.

I think also because its fresh in the memory.

So bears what was your favourite title :7325: and why

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10/11 closely followed by 05'. 10/11 probably only shades it because it was most recent, but my God the final few weeks of that season were crazy and I doubt any of us will ever forget the first 7 minutes of that last day, going 3-0 up and being able to celebrate the next 83 minutes of that game as Champions will never be done again by anyone. :D

Oh ok , I'm an older bear ! !

I've got to say 1974-5 . Colin Stein at Easter Rd. Not the excitement of title wins we've had in recent years but it was the first title I was aware of . When you go through Primary School and most of Secondary School never winning a league , it really seems a lifetime that it had taken to happen and that's why I look upon it as something special .

10/11 closely followed by 05'. 10/11 probably only shades it because it was most recent, but my God the final few weeks of that season were crazy and I doubt any of us will ever forget the first 7 minutes of that last day, going 3-0 up and being able to celebrate the next 83 minutes of that game as Champions will never be done again by anyone. :D

Helicopter Sunday best day ever! So was the 7 minute special.

But a enjoyed 08-09 at Tannadice, especially cos we got our title back, and the way we did it. A fuckin love being a Bear!

You tend to forget we were 7 points adrift that season after the new year old firm loss.

I actually admired Strachan, and when they got rid of him it set them back a few years :7325: