shares moving

Johnny Hubbard

Totally unrelated, but I saw a tweet earlier today which stated that Milton Capital Partners (who own more than 4% of our shares) have been acquired by Seneca Partners. No idea at all whether I should be regarding this as good, bad or indifferent news!

yip

Seneca Investment Managers acquires Miton Capital Partners

I'm assuming there has to be an announcement when the 3% threshold is gone over. Is there also ones at 4%, 5% and 6% ?

Then 12% ?

If this is the case, could we assume then if there is no announcement then it is likely to be Laxey Partners (above the12% threshold) ?

I'm assuming there has to be an announcement when the 3% threshold is gone over. Is there also ones at 4%, 5% and 6% ?

Then 12% ?

If this is the case, could we assume then if there is no announcement then it is likely to be Laxey Partners (above the12% threshold) ?

If it was all one transaction then yes it would have been safe to assume that, however the fact it has been done in 4 or 5 chunks could potentially mean it is different buyers, though my belief is that it is 1. (tu)