McCoist on Wallace

Inigo

His new agenda is to pedal the lie (as well as other many many lies in here) that Ally McCoist is not really a Rangers supporter. Ironic coming from someone who is not a Rangers supporter.

Ah, I see. I missed this.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are confusing me now........... is the point of your OP to say that Ally has a disgusting attitude cos he made a statement about not commenting on financial matters of our team or is it that he should be commenting?

I was being ironic. I don't think he has a disgusting attitude.

Go on have a wee search, you may be surprised or not to discover that The Rangers don't merit a mention. :power_of_anguish:

You actually do my head in. You act superior by calling Ally "Alistair" yet you have absolutely nothing nice to say about him, in fact you put the boot in whenever possible. My heart sinks whenever you start a thread because I know it will be full of negatives. Are you ever positive about anything?

Its not really a positive marker for Wallace as i think Ally said similar about his relationships with Whyte/Green/Mather. (tu)

That's what I was thinking when reading it.

Seems like a completely ppintless intervoew, except from the part that he says all the problems are only short term, long term everything looks good.

That should be the admin stories shot right down for good now.

Did he say who his favourite team(s) and player was in his Sunderland player profile ?

Didn't you say Wallace had a meeting with Ally and put him in his place before he went on holiday? You know, the meeting neither Wallace or Ally know anything of. Imagineering, bullshitting and attention seeking of the highest order.

You must be beelin that they are developing a good working relationship.

*Edt. In reality Wallace was probably too busy planning how to get rid of Stockbridge. Double beelin'.

1z6vyfb.jpg

Must admit to being shocked at that as Ive been in his company a few times and footballing colleagues of his telling stories about him and he/they has/have always played the "Forever a Bear" card. (tu)

And for those that will want to defend him, my angst isnt that he didnt always support us(I couldnt care less who our staff supported), its that he pretends that he did and plays the fans like the Pied Piper. (tu)

Must admit to being shocked at that as Ive been in his company a few times and footballing colleagues of his telling stories about him and he/they has/have always played the "Forever a Bear" card. (tu)

And for those that will want to defend him, my angst isnt that he didnt always support us(I couldnt care less who our staff supported), its that he pretends that he did and plays the fans like the Pied Piper. (tu)

OMG! Overreaction or what? Who actually gives a f***

This is exactly the reaction that's bawsburst wants!

I really dont care. Im one of Bawsburts fiercest critics on here. I speak my own mind though and the article paints a different picture from the belief i have held for years. I would go as far as saying i would have staked my house on him always being a bear. (tu) I would have lost. (tu)

http://www.rangers.c...rogressing-well ..... “What our problems are and how we handle them isn’t for me to say. That’s for other people to say"..... Disgraceful attitude. Isn't for him to say? Other people? Embarrassing.... I'd image that's how this thread will go....

That's why he said what he had to say before this interview took place. :mutley:

This is exactly the reaction that's bawsburst wants!

Reaction ? you object to factual information being provided, you would rather hide it pretend it didn't exist, the real world is out there sometimes our heroes are not all they appear to be...you should join it. (tu)