McCoist on Wallace

Inigo

OMG! Overreaction or what? Who actually gives a f***

It's a fair enough point he makes

People forget this Rangers man knocked us back plenty

However I'd say he's no diff to foreigners like Prso, Novo etc who got the bug and wish they came later

He's a rangers legend but nowhere near perfect as everyone makes out

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Reaction ? you object to factual information being provided, you would rather hide it pretend it didn't exist, the real world is out there sometimes our heroes are not all they appear to be...you should join it. (tu)

you must be worried about the introduction of the new trolling laws , seriously you are fecking obsessed on Ally ...you clearly have an agenda to discredit Ally at all costs ,

what amazes me is the sheep on here who will agree with you

few on this thread im ashamed to call Rangers supporters

I really dont care. Im one of Bawsburts fiercest critics on here. I speak my own mind though and the article paints a different picture from the belief i have held for years. I would go as far as saying i would have staked my house on him always being a bear. (tu) I would have lost. (tu)

That's fair enough. I was surprised he didn't mention Rangers but a lot of people (wrongly or rightly) don't mention their love for either side of the old firm incase it hampers their future in some way. I'm not sure if that's the case here but I wouldn't let one newspaper article cast shadow of doubt on his love for us now.

I apologise if I seemed harsh but bawsburst actually goes out his way to find stuff like this and it annoys the life out of me.

I'm sorry for my overreaction to you (tu)

It's a fair enough point he makes

People forget this Rangers man knocked us back plenty

However I'd say he's no diff to foreigners like Prso, Novo etc who got the bug and wish they came later

He's a rangers legend but nowhere near perfect as everyone makes out

I never think of him as perfect. His manager skills make him more than less than perfect. I just don't think it's the end of the world that he didn't mention us in an article that is clearly very very old. As I said to the Lawman I judge him on his obvious love for the club now.

It's annoying when people actively try and find negative information on Ally to try and turn fans against him.

It's annoying when people actively try and find negative information on Ally to try and turn fans against him.

I appreciate that and it's a fair point but at the same time the evidence is there too - it's difficult to blank for me personally

I have a picture of Ally as a 7yr old in his Rangers strip for anyone doubting him being a bear since childhood.

:pics: Or you're as much of a liar as McCoist.