• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going down a dangerous path actually

Do me a favour and take what I've said at that and let's leave it at that

If possible

WTF do you mean 'if possible'. Are you calling me stubborn? It is a dangerous path. In many ways.

No not calling you stubborn

Just mean it's a sensitive issue

Still true but

Come now, it isn't true. He's not a fenian lover. You would have been right to all me stubborn. I'm stubborner than I am unfunny. That says it all.

http://www.rangers.c...rogressing-well ..... “What our problems are and how we handle them isn’t for me to say. That’s for other people to say"..... Disgraceful attitude. Isn't for him to say? Other people? Embarrassing.... I'd image that's how this thread will go....

Why start the thread then? Jeez it seems some people just want to see bickering on this forum!

You actually do my head in. You act superior by calling Ally "Alistair" yet you have absolutely nothing nice to say about him, in fact you put the boot in whenever possible. My heart sinks whenever you start a thread because I know it will be full of negatives. Are you ever positive about anything?

He is positive sometimes.

He was positive Green wouldn't walk away. He did.

He was positive Green would be back to take over where he left off. Never happened.

He was positive Stockbridge never received any bonus. He did.

He was positive Stockbridge was going nowhere. He just has.

Why start the thread then? Jeez it seems some people just want to see bickering on this forum!

It would have come up anyway. It's an interview with McCoist. Which one of those hasn't had it's own thread on here recently? Call it a pre-emptive strike.

Must admit to being shocked at that as Ive been in his company a few times and footballing colleagues of his telling stories about him and he/they has/have always played the "Forever a Bear" card. (tu)

And for those that will want to defend him, my angst isnt that he didnt always support us(I couldnt care less who our staff supported), its that he pretends that he did and plays the fans like the Pied Piper. (tu)

There's photographic evidence on the Super Ally video. Even his mum agreed, maybe she was lying though.