Situation Abnormal

D'Artagnan

Brian

Considerable work has already been undertaken by a chap I will refer to as PZJ - I dont know if you are aware of the power of work he has put in, but some of his work can be seen here

http://footballtaxha...d-it-as-favour/

D'Aart I fully appeciate any work done on this and only offer my time and support ,please do pm me and lets see what we can do.

I will take you up on you and Blue's kind offers of help and run things by you by PM on here.

Many thanks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Brian - Ive chatted with him on Rangers chat. As for you Blue - your expertise will be tested very shortly !!! ;-)

I have PM'd you with some details that might be of interest, I've used some of what footballtaxhaven has posted and built a more rigorous argument for shady dealings by civil servants and ministers.

The frightening part is how much corruption occurs when you start looking into public assets and public contracts in Scotland!

Might disagree with you Brian on other issues , but knowing how determined a character you are , this is a good thing !

Still not going to agree with you on other issues tho ! ! !

We are allowed to disagree but we are all Rangers people the GCC thing needs a working group to push for the truth think we all might agree on this one.

We are allowed to disagree but we are all Rangers people the GCC thing needs a working group to push for the truth think we all might agree on this one.

I think Lennoxtown deal that is currently not being investigated is even more concerning.

If you look above I've submitted an FOI request - feel free to fire this off, reworded to the NHS not Scot Gov, to Greater Glasgow Health Board and NHS Scotland who technically had final say on the land (and signed off the sale!)

As ever D'art you and your friends will be the driving force behind us in a brighter future Actions speak louder than words

Thanks bud - but I really cant take any credit whatsoever. PZJ has done mountains of work on this in terms of research, letters etc. All I have done is written a couple of articles at his request outlining some of his findings and challenges.

Thanks bud - but I really cant take any credit whatsoever. PZJ has done mountains of work on this in terms of research, letters etc. All I have done is written a couple of articles at his request outlining some of his findings and challenges.

D'art can we talk about this please asap .

Apologies to you and D'Art.

I was inappropriate there.

To be honest I find this stuff a bit above my head but I'm glad someone fights this . Good on everyone involved .

There is at least one MP looking into this.

I think he is from N Ireland.

He should be asked to pursue it as the council will find it hard to fob off parliament.

You got a name? The issue with that would be that this is a devolved issue and so technically not part of the remit of an MP although it would;t hurt to have some support I guess.

It's the tax payers of Glasgow that are suffering because of this, the GCC selling land on the cheap, as schools are being closed down due to austerity measures, ( we ALL know of at least ONE school that has been closed down, since the GCC sold the land off to them for a pittance) police number being reduced? There is NO WAY the gcc can justify this, & maybe Private Eye should be told that the gcc are refusing FOI requests, based on flimsy evidence, they don't like councils refusing FOI request at Private Eye, in fact they've gone to court over it in the past.

I contacted PZJ, to say that I would, gladly, give him some funds, if they were needed, as there was an attempt by gcc to ask for a sum of money, £1300 I believe, for certain information that could not be obtained via FOI, but being the man he is, he rejected my offer, as he told me that GCC were just stonewalling him.

I only wish the support could engage itself with this, in the same way that they did with the Boardroom shenanigans.

Where is the SOS on this? Not one fucking word about this from any of the groups. They seem to forget who it was that kicked us the hardest when we were down, which bunch of fans, were threatening to boycott every team that didn't vote Rangers out of SPL, & all that blood fest that they started. I'll NEVER forgive them bastards for that, & would love it if we could get them back for it.

We should organize a protest march on the City Chambers at George Square, the Mhedia could not ignore that. A few banners with "Tax payers against Celtic state aid" " Rate payers against criminality" that sort of thing.

We should organize a protest march on the City Chambers at George Square, the Mhedia could not ignore that. A few banners with "Tax payers against Celtic state aid" " Rate payers against criminality" that sort of thing.

A brilliant suggestion which deserves a thread on its own.

Possible meeting at George Square/City Chambers at a specified time and also on match day to boost the numbers.

The Police will also know the crowd will disperse at some point for the game so it can be well organised with a clear start and finishing time.

Or should it be for all clubs to attend or would that just be a charade similar to when the scum held their protest against the offensive behaviour bill and pretended it was all fans ?