Favourite Home Jersey?

The Godfather

fcuk knows how you post pics, but my favourite was the one Mark Walters wore with the squares through it and the button collar with Mcewans lager, or the last two retro type. my worst has to be the Admiral one with the wood grain through it, the Huistra era one, if you had a wee skinny neck you were fucked.

This . The first top Mcewans Lager sponsored, loved the button collar. First time I saw it was on 86-87 video, right at the end when coop says "this is not the end, it's just the beginning" lol

02/03 kit with the lions on it. Got one with the lion right at the front of it

Aye I remember that top , I must have looked through at least a dozen tops ,so I could get a top with all the lions going in rows for young Broombrox ,#OCDLOYAL

So do I :) The Gazza top is probs my favourite of all time.

Love that top too , remember when we played Auxerre and Alcohol sponsors werny allowed ,don't think you could buy that top ,woulda loved it though

football_shirt_17303_1_369x277x1.jpg , don't remember the bird on the tops we wore mind you ,this was worn against Strassborg

rangers-home-football-shirt-1997-1998-s_8878_1.jpg

(don't remember us wearing this at all mind you )

fcuk knows how you post pics, but my favourite was the one Mark Walters wore with the squares through it and the button collar with Mcewans lager, or the last two retro type. my worst has to be the Admiral one with the wood grain through it, the Huistra era one, if you had a wee skinny neck you were fucked.

The Mark Walters one was my first Rangers strip. Classic. Would say that the 92/93 Adidas Equipment was my favourite. Just looking at it brings back great memories.