***** The Official Post Match Thread Arbroath (H) *****

Columbo

Just back, that was the most entertained I've been at Ibrox for ages - perhaps we should let the opposition team take the lead more often.

Did well to rally and win, Templeton changed the game so the manager deserves credit for the change.

Other than that, fairly uninspiring stuff from a group of players going through the motions.

i think he should get credit little and temps changed the game

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old story.

Beating teams only because we have better players.

Every team sets up well when they come to Ibrox and we do nothing tactically to break them down.

Thought Aird played well in the first half but struggled in the second and only played 90mins because of our lack of subs.

Embarrassment. No other word to describe that pish. A waste of a Saturday afternoon. I could have spent the day with my wee boy, instead i spent 2 hours freezing my baws off watching amateurish pish!

McCoist needs to go as do 90% of his team.

Spot on mate

Didn't think the 1st half was particularly bad. We kept the ball well and played on the ground but didn't have a midfielder capable of unlocking a tight packed defence.

2nd half was terrible. Although once we equalised then got the winner it at least brought some excitement.

McCulloch was utter dross today, managed to redeem himself with his usual stab at glory-hunting (taking penalty). Why oh why he just didn't give it to aird I'll never know. I would drop black, mohsni, and mcculloch.. But wait there ally's pals so it's a no-no.

Guys left on 60mins today which I think speaks volumes on the dross we are being served up as football . Same old story every week I'm afraid.

McCulloch was utter dross today, managed to redeem himself with his usual stab at glory-hunting (taking penalty). Why oh why he just didn't give it to aird I'll never know. I would drop black, mohsni, and mcculloch.. But wait there ally's pals so it's a no-no.

Guys left on 60mins today which I think speaks volumes on the dross we are being served up as football . Same old story every week I'm afraid.

Lucky if there was 35,000 there today..

Fans are voting with their feet.

I thought Aird was decent first half today was the only person looking to attack when he got the ball, fell away second half and his corners are pretty pish. Wallace usual self, Templeton looked lively when he came on his goal was class that's the kind of thing he can do when he gets a bit of space he needs to do it more. I thought every other player was shite, Black and Law were frustrating today no movement from them in the middle of the park and the ball just seemed to go back to the defence majority of times they got it, and I don't remember any of our players winning a ball in the air.

If we play like this when we're back in the Champions League we will get murdered! If Scotland was 10 degrees further south the weather would be better.

I wish some of you fortune tellers would do something useful, like tell us the lottery numbers for next week.

3 more points on the journey.

Couple of points:- when Arbroath went 2-1 up it was THEIR manager who was on the touchline bawling out instructions whilst ours was conspicuous by his lack of motivation. Then I was unfortunate to hear the post match conference where the manager felt his team had played well to day and it was another great day with another 3 points. can anyone point out the one true statement in the last sentence. #takingthepish. Surely to God this can't continue...

#hashtag

Time for the manager to sit in the stand and watch from a different angle. Not sure if it will improve his management skills but it may highlight some of the problems he's creating playing guys out of position.

genarally agree with a lot said, but a player missing from the discussions is Law. Obviously a good player, but posted missing - again. Happening a lot recently. I'm not a great fan of Black, but he always makes himself available for a pass. But law seems to be marking the opposition when we attack.

Ally needs to go soon so someone gets enough time to provide some coaching before next season.

Embarrassment. No other word to describe that pish. A waste of a Saturday afternoon. I could have spent the day with my wee boy, instead i spent 2 hours freezing my baws off watching amateurish pish!

McCoist needs to go as do 90% of his team.

It was friggin' freezing this afternoon Goat and that game was dire. Okay another 3 points, but there is no enjoyment in the games this season. Can't remember ever sitting looking at my watch before wishing it was time up.

Disagree with the Law critisizers. Thought he showed a lot of commitment again today.

Trouble is he needs a good ball winner to allow him to take the pass and play forward creatively. Ian Black has been a bit disappointing recently in that role. In todays game and the earlier one this week Law was pulling further and further back to get the ball ending up in left back postions.

The guys a creator, has a good football brain, he just needs a few others around to win the ball and make him some space.

Also wonder if a good player up front who can find space to take the outlet pass would help him, rather than Daly who is more stationary. (A Kenny Miller kind of player ?)