Police Scotland Question

Malvern

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth is, no cunt would be bothered even if it was a non-European flag like the Canadian flag or the Honduras flag...

I mean, how many of us have waved Croatian and Dutch and Danish and Spanish and Italian and Bosnian flags over the years?

Thanks for calling me a cunt, I appreciate that from a fellow bear.

I do not care about the flags you mentioned, why should the red hand be cared about? Or for that matter why should a song asking the Irish-Scots to go home if they are not happy, or the Billy Boys?

It is not us that care about these wee things in life so we should just be silent like we have for years? Let the wee pebble roll down the hill and become an avalanche. You may be able to allow a policeman to force a member of our British public to dispose of a perfectly legitimate flag (unless you can prove otherwise) or your arguement is flawed and your appeasing for them.

The rest of your statements are just "Let aapathy be the way" to me, where the hell has that got us?

when a supporter of ours gets stopped at Ibrox with a Red Hand of ulster flag obtained from across the road at a licensed vendor, yeah i would say it is relevant. By what right did the Police stop him?

Of course we could just say sh1t happens i suppose.

It really pisses me of when this sort of shit happens and we're not smart enough for everyone to pull out their phone cameras and film this. Film everything, ask questions, ask for police numbers, ask what law etc. and do all this in a calm and non confrontational manner.

I have a professional job but I would need to take a stand and risk getting the jail if they tried this with me. I love the Red Hand flag and I love the Union Flag and they are both worth fighting for.

Check out the flag flying in the official fifa site:

http://touch.fifa.com/world-match-centre/nationalleagues/nationalleague=northern-ireland-premiership-2000000003/standings/index.html

How many different ways can you phrase 'tit-for-tat?'

Football fans in the West of Scotland are a bunch of point-scoring big weans. What the fuck happened to us...?

I don't see this as TFT in this instance. It's basically just asking for a level playing field....and I suppose demanding action be taken on the tricolour in turn does act as a defence as it shows the powers that be that if they want to enforce this they have to follow it through ie. start banning tricolours.................. which will see all sorts of allegations of anti-Irish racism ...

I would also say that anyone complaining to Police Scotland about their shitty tricolour tomorrow will just come across as small minded.

Complaining about the march is completely different though as our soldiers were in the middle of a war zone and had a very difficult job to do back then.

Irish terrorism is resurfacing and this march is propaganda to their dirty cause and should never have been allowed.

No blackmanredemption, your telling me what you think I should not be doing, which for me is standing up for our own in this issue.

Oh yeah we can all cry in our beer that we were kicked to the third tier of the ars3 end of football, we can complain that we do not have the right board to run our institution, we can complain that Septic might get sporting advantage and everything their own way while we play on plastic pitches.

God forbid we actually try and DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Yeah alright, if your not interested don't fecking entertain it and move along.

malvern you are saying what we all believe somebody else disny like it to bad more power to your elbow

The Ulster 'Banner'(red hand Flag)was the governmental Flag of NI until 1972,when Stormont was suspended.Now Stormont is the devolved Govn once again,the Flag is legitimate.The Redhand is recognised world wide as the Flag of Northern Ireland and this treatment of it is pure Timmery.NS.

PS, letter to Gregory Campbell MP in the offing.

How many different ways can you phrase 'tit-for-tat?'

Football fans in the West of Scotland are a bunch of point-scoring big weans. What the fuck happened to us...?

BMR. I don't normally respond to what, in my opinion, are nit picking posts, but, I'm reluctantly making an exception here because I'm lost with your posts. Why should a legitimate flag of the United Kingdom be binned at the hands of the police, the people who are supposed to uphold order in this country. Do you really not see what Malvern is saying here? Don't you think taking this stance outside Ibrox could in itself be seen as inflammatory and cause offence. Because if you don't then Scotland really is fcucked. Please don't start nit picking this post or play point scoring, just ignore it if as you declare - you don't give a fluck.

Why? If the Police state that bottles of juice are not permitted in the stadium and if they also state that the RHOU flags are not permitted, the refusal of either is the same.

My point might be made in jest but it is simply put that if an item is not permitted at Ibrox, then unless the club push to change that, the club don't want it in the stadium either.

Its not Police Scotland who state that bottles aren't allowed in its part of the terms and conditions of buying your ticket and applies equally to any bottle at any ground. Its seen as a safety issue and is quite different from not allowing a flag in because of its colours. I have never seen a regulation that bans the RHOU on safety grounds.

Its not Police Scotland who state that bottles aren't allowed in its part of the terms and conditions of buying your ticket and applies equally to any bottle at any ground. Its seen as a safety issue and is quite different from not allowing a flag in because of its colours. I have never seen a regulation that bans the RHOU on safety grounds.

Regardless of the grounds in which an item is banned, if it is banned - it is banned.

Next week, 1st Feb everyone should take along a red hand of ulster flag to Ibrox. This would mean the police Scotland action today will have spectacularly back fired on them.

Image, Ibrox full of Northern Ireland flags in the name of Police Scotland.

I wonder how their colleagues in the PSNI feel about their actions today?

Ps did the flag they removed have any additional lettering upon it?

There's a big difference with a bottle and a flag. You can exactly skelp a player on the park with a flag now can you. Nonsense comparison

The comparison is not with the object but the decision by law enforcers.

By the way, my wife was refused entry with a Capri Sun - can you skelp a player with a pouch of juice too?

Obviously the police who removed it today?

Canny be that obvious or the vendors widnae be allowed to sell them. I think yer guessing that this police officer has the law on his side, I will ask the question before I say yer definitely talking shite but I think you are talking shite that the RHoU is banned because 'obviously' I have not heard about that law being introduced onto the statute or Rangers declaring that The RHoU is banned from Ibrox.