Kane Hemmings

SteveJ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45000 fans abusing yer every miss? Cowdenbeath maybe get 450? U decide!!?

Two years ago, our fan base stated we would give the young stars a chance. So 45000 against 450 is a silly argument.

My point is our fans have not helped the situation

Two years ago, our fan base stated we would give the young stars a chance. So 45000 against 450 is a silly argument.

My point is our fans have not helped the situation

the fans didn't release the boy and would like nothing more than bringing through talented youths.unfortunately it doesn't work out at certain clubs for footballers

Clark was top scorer in this league last year aswell. We seem to make players worse. Possibly the pressure of playing for a team thats expected to win every game?

maybe its got something to do with actually playing them in their rightful positions and not out wide or having a striker parter up front with him and not on his tod or maybe they don't play a long ball game and try to keep the ball on the deck at all times, something along those lines.

Christ. I'm gonna shoot myself in the fucking head. Honestly, how many times can we do thus same fuckjng thread?

Kane Henmings scoring goals. Good for him. Shame he never scored them for us, eh?

Because he was not played? Because he was not given time by the fans? Because the support from a balanced formation was not given?

He obviously wasn't one. Agree ur point slightly but he was never good enough when he was with us, the same as Clarke has not scored 30 goals this year like he had with Qos last year. Yeoooooow obv

guy signs, gets dumped into the reserves then gets a spot on the bench then gets dumped into the reserves then gets on the bench then comes off the bench and scores, then scores a few more before its bench time then gets off the bench then gets injured.

reminds me of barrie mckay instead he gets loaned out then gets released because he doesn't fit the managers plans

He obviously wasn't one. Agree ur point slightly but he was never good enough when he was with us, the same as Clarke has not scored 30 goals this year like he had with Qos last year. Yeoooooow obv

Again, righting off the player. Clarke had feed at QOS and the fact he has none from Rangers, should make you worried.

maybe its got something to do with actually playing them in their rightful positions and not out wide or having a striker parter up front with him and not

on his tod or maybe they don't play a long ball game and try to keep the ball on the deck at all times, something along those lines

How often have we had a good player come to us and end up pish? To many to count! Jst pisses me off that we should be building for the future and we're arguing about players that have left and doing ok for sub standard teams. We are not Cowdenbeath we are The Rangers. We deserve better. And jst to add this in here, Ally was my idol growing up but hes a shite manager.

Because he was not played? Because he was not given time by the fans? Because the support from a balanced formation was not given?

Because he required 3 operations on his knee before he was 21?

There's a mixture of bad luck and little game time, but when he played for us, he looked like the special kid you let play cos you felt sorry for him

Listen, it's one of those instances where sometimes it simply doesn't work out at one club, and a change of scenery is needed to flourish. I'm sure he'd tell you that himself. Good on him. Fact is, if he'd been Given a new deal after 3 ops on potentially career shortening knee injuries, Ally would be taking heat ala Cole/Naimsith/Mitchell.

Can't we just be happy for the boy that he's doing well elsewhere and wish him well wherever he is? Or does it have to be this constant "We're a disgrace because we don't have the foresight to recognise a crippled, disappointing youngster might go on and score goals at a still pish level" crap?

I cannot stand posts which are not written properly. It does not make me a pleb, nor pedantic. It makes me a person who expects proper grammar.

we'll I expect a rangers fan to know if players are on loan or have been released before making shit threads and being a prick every time he doesn't read what he wants to see. Fuckin grammar police.

Because he required 3 operations on his knee before he was 21?

There's a mixture of bad luck and little game time, but when he played for us, he looked like the special kid you let play cos you felt sorry for him

Listen, it's one of those instances where sometimes it simply doesn't work out at one club, and a change of scenery is needed to flourish. I'm sure he'd tell you that himself. Good on him. Fact is, if he'd been Given a new deal after 3 ops on potentially career shortening knee injuries, Ally would be taking heat ala Cole/Naimsith/Mitchell.

Can't we just be happy for the boy that he's doing well elsewhere and wish him well wherever he is? Or does it have to be this constant "We're a disgrace because we don't have the foresight to recognise a crippled, disappointing youngster might go on and score goals at a still pish level" crap?

I admire your post but to call him a cripple is a fucking disgrace.

we'll I expect a rangers fan to know if players are on loan or have been released before making shit threads and being a prick every time he doesn't read what he wants to see. Fuckin grammar police.

So I don't read what I want to see? Does that mean you actually wrote what I wanted to see or are you just being a tit?

I knew he was released by Rangers but my thread starter was to create a starting point for the conversation. It's a pity you cannot join that debate.

Fuckin hilarious. Iv got my opinions, u have urs. Hemmings is still never Rangers quality mate. Would u compare him to Laudrup, Gazza etc? Thats what I grew up with

Do you compare the current crop of Rangers players to our previous stars? If so, why?