Kane Hemmings

SteveJ

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I don't read what I want to see? Does that mean you actually wrote what I wanted to see or are you just being a tit?

I knew he was released by Rangers but my thread starter was to create a starting point for the conversation. It's a pity you cannot join that debate.

its a pity you haven't a clue about football.Instigating pathetic threads about player who are flying high for the mighty Cowdenbeath . Away back to the debating chamber ya walloper.

He played shite in his first start for the club, and was labelled as shit and not good enough for Rangers from then on. Only time will tell whether that's true or not. I was a bit disappointed when we released him, thought he had potential. Would never have guessed that he'd be doing so well for Cowdenbeath though. Hope him all the best in his future.

its a pity you haven't a clue about football.Instigating pathetic threads about player who are flying high for the mighty Cowdenbeath . Away back to the debating chamber ya walloper.

He is the top goal scorer for a league ABOVE us. Whether it is for Cowdenbeath or TimBuckFuckingToo, he is playing at a higher lever than Rangers are.

He is the top goal scorer for a league ABOVE us. Whether it is for Cowdenbeath or TimBuckFuckingToo, he is playing at a higher lever than Rangers are.

and in your opinion he is better than all our strikers and you think rangers fans shoulder the blame for him being surplus at Rangers?

and in your opinion he is better than all our strikers and you think rangers fans shoulder the blame for him being surplus at Rangers?

No, I don't think the fans should shoulder the blame! Read my posts in the context they are intended.

He was not played enough at Rangers, to allow him to flourish and when other fans stated he was nervous when he played, I mentioned that the fans should not be on the back of youth during the game.

Can you remember Souness benching Ally? If it were not for Ally being an arrogant player, he would not have been a legend. Ally felt he was a Ranger, despite being shite in his early days. The fans gave him respect because he wrote a book and declared his love for Rangers.

If you do not think the fans have an action on the young players, you are wrong.

No, I don't think the fans should shoulder the blame! Read my posts in the context they are intended.

He was not played enough at Rangers, to allow him to flourish and when other fans stated he was nervous when he played, I mentioned that the fans should not be on the back of youth during the game.

Can you remember Souness benching Ally? If it were not for Ally being an arrogant player, he would not have been a legend. Ally felt he was a Ranger, despite being shite in his early days. The fans gave him respect because he wrote a book and declared his love for Rangers.

If you do not think the fans have an action on the young players, you are wrong.

The subject of Kane Hemings is a borderline running gag on here and like the 100 other threads on him will probably moved out of the bd. I have never heard the rangers fans direct any abuse at the boy other than the usual groans. My last point is we are Rangers football club expectations are massive and failure not tolerated.these condition make it so only the very best mentally and talent wise make it at our club and I have no problem with that.

Playing for Rangers is a level above no matter what league we are in.

He's at his level and unless he goes on to score goals at the highest level and transfer for millions then I couldn't give 2 fucks.

The Hemmings threads every other week are tedious.

Fair enough he scoring goals at a higher level, doesn't explain why games he played for us last season he never scored in lower leagues. That argument is invalid, the pressure of the fans obviously got to him, and he ended up trying to hard, every young player will be affected differently. So in your argument he should score goals against us with ease if both clubs meet next year

Bottled nothing, we spent wages on kevin fucking kyle and that nugget sandaza instead of guving hemmings the whole of division 3 to get a consistent game going

He was injured for about half of our division 3 season. He came on against Queens park scored then got injured again.

Fair enough he scoring goals at a higher level, doesn't explain why games he played for us last season he never scored in lower leagues. That argument is invalid, the pressure of the fans obviously got to him, and he ended up trying to hard, every young player will be affected differently. So in your argument he should score goals against us with ease if both clubs meet next year

he barely played last season ffs, because we had to shoehorn guys like kyle and sandaza into the team to justify giving them big contracts that we didnt want or need

he barely played last season ffs, because we had to shoehorn guys like kyle and sandaza into the team to justify giving them big contracts that we didnt want or need

He was injured more than not, he was snapping at his shots cause he was trying to hard to impress, which shows he was actually struggling with the pressure to keep the fans happy. But he will score against us according to everyone that keeps bringing up he scoring in a higher division

People saying he had his chance with us, hemmings got 11 games in 2 seasons, a lot were sub appearances

Some fucking chance that is

He was constantly injured. The guy had no luck. He didn't get loads of chances but that's because he couldn't keep fit. Don't think there was any way we could have offered him a new deal