IrishEnglish - his take on King - it's all about the Rangers

Carsons Dog

Ahem, he couldn't buy from D&P because his assets were frozen by SAR.

Celtic are mounting up cash but they have a £31m dodgy mortgage liability.

Other than that the rest of it is a crock of shite.

Aye they are mounting up cash, that's why they sold arguably their 2 best players and never even replaced them with dross, never mind replace them like for like.

At best the tarriers will be on an even par with us financially by the time we've had one full season back in the top flight. Assuming we are ran properly of course and DK invests.

Aye they are mounting up cash, that's why they sold arguably their 2 best players and never even replaced them with dross, never mind replace them like for like.

At best the tarriers will be on an even par with us financially by the time we've had one full season back in the top flight. Assuming we are ran properly of course and DK invests.

Correct.

A Rangers team, newly crowned Championship - er - champions and striding back to the top tier will have no problem atracting investment (is that not part of Somers' and Wallace's remit?) to allow us, under a decent manager, to mount a serious challenge.

Can't wait :)

So, English glosses over facts, basically saying "I know he couldn't do anything because of the issues with SARS, but why hasn't he done anything?", just to have a dig at a Rangers figure.

Well, colour me unsurprised.

If/when King does play a part, then I expect to see his "Is Dave King, a man with tax issues, the right sort of person to control/influence Rangers after Murray and Whyte"? article, complete with plea to SFA to reject his involvement by means of a distorted "fit and proper" test. I could almost write it for him in advance, given his predictability, as proven by his snide usage of "er, off the radar".

Ahem, he couldn't buy from D&P because his assets were frozen by SAR.

Celtic are mounting up cash but they have a £31m dodgy mortgage liability.

Other than that the rest of it is a crock of shite.

Read in an article which i posted in another thread their loan runs out in 2019 and they have to pay back £16,9million lump sum at the end of the loan