Question for the fans holding this club back, i.e the fans still backing Mccoist

GOAT

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

I understand what your saying goat as we have been poor this season again( performance wise not results) but the fact is we couldn't afford to pay off mccoist mcdowell and durrant and even if we could who would we bring in? we should give ally another season this time it will be against full time teams and then we can make a decision on whether to keep him or not and hopefully if we achieve promotion again the fact that we would be going into the top league would mean we could attract a better standard of manager.

A lot of people think he will struggle in the championship, surely it would be better to wait and see if these future tellers are correct before we get rid of a manager that is winning almost EVERY game, and most of them by two or three goals.

We have went backwards in recent weeks, I am not denying that for a second The further ahead we go in the league, the worse our performances seem to get, this happened last year towards the end of the season too.

If as people think, he struggles in the championship, then we will know he is not cut out for it, and can move him on and bring in someone new.

If he ( as i believe)destroys the championship, like he has destroyed the 4th and 3rd tiers, then he deserves more time and a season at the top.

I agree gogzy. to be honest I think our fans can be a bit too quick to anger at times, and thats not a dig it just means we are passionate about our team there has been more than one occassion after a game and during I have said things in the heat of the moment I didn't actually mean. once not too long after walter came back I told my dad to give my season book to my wee cousin as Iwasn't going back until he was gone suffice to say I was back the following week haha

and also a lot of people are forgetting the fact that mccoist is an inexperienced manager and he is just cutting his teeth at the top. there are plenty of experienced managers that would have crumbled after what mccoist has went through over the last two years.

oh sorry, is it not a cup final?

is it not also a cup that Ally got absolutely slaughtered last season for not winning?

You have a word with your self :)

If you are reduced to bigging up a ramsden cup final appearance whilst spending the thick end of £7m on players then you have a serious misunderstand of value for money and/or level of expectation.

If it was the final of the Scottish cup I could see your point as that would be an achievement.

If our manager was someone with no connections to the club whatsoever and we were playing the exact same pathetic way we currently are, would you still be showing your backing to this man?

If the answer is no (which I know most of you it will be but wont admit to) take a good long hard look at yourselves because you're holding this club back years.

And Rangers win again. Some peoples reaction

rangersmedia-1390748881-U65323.gif

If he wasn't a legend d he would have been hounded out last season

Pish. Nae doubt the same folk bleating about McCoist wasting money are the same who want us to spend cash to punt McCoist and his assistants, bring a new manager in and allow him to bring in hos own players.

If you are reduced to bigging up a ramsden cup final appearance whilst spending the thick end of £7m on players then you have a serious misunderstand of value for money and/or level of expectation.

If it was the final of the Scottish cup I could see your point as that would be an achievement.

I generally agree although I'm very keen to win it as it adds another trophy to our record.

Will be good to deny that cunt Turnbull Hutton as well